117M SP LF Focused EUTZ WH PvP Group

I am a pilot who has had enough of sov warfare cancer, but likes small to mid-size tidi-less and superless brawls. I’d like to try WHs and roll into content with abunch of expwrienced PvPers. What I can offer is subcaps main character, a few fax, super/carrier and dread alts+bubbler, hunter and prober alts. Trying to be not great, not terrible and fly my own ships.

I have some experience with WH probing in the big alliances I was part of. Where you live does not matter to me, as long as you roll into fight everywhere but highsec and have no wardecs.

What I am looking for small gang, but active PvP entity in EUTZ. With few blues and cannot be amo gat the big powerblicks of WH space - HK and Hawks. 18-22ET is where I will have my Eve time at + a few semi afk hours during the day where I can probe for content or something. ISK making options are nice to have, but not a must for me. For now I got some cashed iskies and goodies and han be self sufficient for a few months of rapid feeding.

Hey, it looks like Krypted Gaming would be a good fit for you. We’re a smaller group of competent and knowledgeable players who focus primarily on micro and small gang pvp. We have healthy activity on both EU and US timezones though truthfully we lean heavier on the US side though both are quite active in pvp as can be seen here.

Feel free to hop on to Discord and have a chat with us.

bonus videos

One thing that worries me is, that Zkill suggests you guys are active after I go to bed. :sadparrot:

Our primetime is 20:00 - 02:00, we have a lot of UK guys so it’s on the later side of the EU spectrum. After that, US guys start to get home.

Bump!

Ever done low sec?

We’re a pirate group based in Black Raise.

Rouge Caldari
Is our alliance small tight knit groups make up rogue. One of which is us.

Fleet Angel’s Security

Small gang.
Hit and run.
Asymmetric warfare.
-Blops
-Cov ops
-WH/ Null Raids.
No blues.
Neg 10.
We find content.

We are self sufficient.
We encourage the independent operators mentality.
We have light doctrines but tend to be more about what the team needs in fleets.

Flaming Fist Rising was formed in 2013 by a few friends and went strong for sometime. It is now being revived by both old leadership and some new alike.

Who We Are

✦ A Revived Corporation Looking To Carve A New Name In Nullsec

✦ Member Of VINDICTIVE & Winter Coalition

✦ Great Community Who Love Space & Big Ideas

✦ Members Looking To Be Apart of Make Eve History

✦ Small But Ambitious Group

What We Offer

✦ Solo / Small Gang PVP

✦ Large Scale Fleet PVP With Coalition (Go To WAR)
✦ Ship Replacement Program (For Corp Ops)

✦ Manufacturing & Industry Structures

✦ Upgraded Asteroid Belts & Combat Sites (Thanks to Nullsec ADMs)

✦ Corporation & Alliance Logistics (Jump Freighter Services)

✦ Opportunity To Be Apart Of The Game Changing Battles Of EVE

✦ Great Community Of People

✦ People First & Foremost

Why Choose Us ?

✦ Drama Not Tolerated

✦ Content Rich Region Of Space

✦ Experienced Alliance & Coalition Leadership

✦ Experienced & Helpful Members Who Love PVP

✦ We can find something for you

✦ Opportunity To Be Apart of Growing A Brand New Name
✦ Opportunity For Corporation Leadership Roles (FC etc)

Requirements

✦ Maturity & Respect

✦ Teamwork

✦ Voice Communications ( Discord, Mumble)

✦ USTZ or EUTZ ( Would consider other Time zones)

✦ Willingness to learn & Adapt

✦ New Players must understand dangers of Nullsec, but great risk brings great reward.

In Game Recruitment Channel : Flaming Fist Rising Public

Apply Today
or join the public chat if you have any questions

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.