Federation of Freedom Fighters [F-OFF] Wants you!

Come join us folks! Plenty of fun to be had.

Still looking for PvP pilots.

Come talk to us in our in game recruitment channel F-OFF NOW.

Hello all.
Come join us in nullsec and lets go pew pew. Come talk to us at F-OFF NOW in game channel

If your looking for a long-term home for a great life in eve come give us a chat in our channel and talk about what your dreams are !!!

Still recruiting PvP palyers.
Hit us up in game in our recruitment channel F-OFF NOW

Still looking for pvp players to help us collect blood for the blood god!

Come say hi in our in game channel F-OFF NOW!

If you like to PvP come stop by our in game channel F-OFF NOW and talk to us.

Looking for a new place to call home? Come by and talk to us at F-OFF NOW in game channel. We love to go PEW PEW

Looking for more nerds to blow ■■■■ up with.

Contact us in our in game channel F-OFF NOW.

Looking for more nerds to go pew pew s*** with us in Nullsec. Come talk to us in game at F-OFF Now channel. Need to fee the Blood God.

Ayyyyyy! come enjoy your COVID-19 quarantine with us!

1 Like

Pew pew is what we do.

Join our in game channel F-OFF NOW to find out more.

Lots of pvp to be had!

Join our in game channel F-OFF NOW!

Aight so my state just issued a mandatory stay at home order, which is fine for a few reasons. I don’t like going out. But the real issue is, they also announced that after this friday we wont be able to buy alcohol. So my secondary fridge as of today is STOKED. YAKNOWWHATIMEAN?! so this weekend is going to get pretty gnarly, join in on the fun!

1 Like

COVID has you stuck in the house with nothing to do? Well…we have things to help pass the time. Come PEW PEW with us in Nullsec. Talk to us in game at F-OFF NOW

join up and enjoy solid pvp

Still looking for more people with that itch for PVP! Come say hi in our in game channel F-OFF NOW

so uh, we are pretty rad here and other cool stuff

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.