[FG-SN] and No Visual are Expanding! New Members Needed!

Forgotten Sentinels is a corporation that was originally created with the idea to help lone newbros without many eve friends expand their horizons and learn the ways of Null, learn how to PvP, and overall find their eve family. Recently, we are expanding to anyone looking for a decent sized, fun group that gets together on discord and enjoys having a good time. We strive to keep our current environment as drama free as possible, friendly, and helpful. We love to have fun, crack open a cold one and/or light it up with our online community. We live in a time where its important to stay home, so why not make the best of it?

FG-SN is part of the No Visual alliance family. We are a very active alliance that does a little bit of everything. No visual has members that have been playing on and off for years, and other members who started within the last few months. No matter your experience, we have a home for you. We have a lot of big plans in store, and in order to make that happen, we need more active members.

You want to play more on the indy side? Great! You would fit in with the majority of the alliance.

You want to PvP and go in small, medium, and large fleets to go wreck others dreams? We’ve got plenty of players who do this, too.

Like to sit back, have a drink, and mine until you can no longer stay awake, with the benefit of fleet boosts and enough members in system to defend incomers? We love to mine, and always love more people out with us. Mining ops in HS/LS/Null.

We mainly have members in the US/EU/AS time zone and require you to speak English. It is required that you join our discord and mumble, and we will have one of our recruiters meet with you and see if you are a good fit. We look forward to meeting you, and having you join our family! I would also like to include, many of the members of our discord like to play a lot of other games together, too. This is also an opportunity to expand your entire gaming circle, even outside of Eve.

Join the “RCB Recruitment” channel in-game, or jump into our alliance discord here: https://discord.gg/3VneeERVEH and we will hook you up with a recruitment officer today.

Fly Safe!

Enjoy having a good time? Then you’ll fit in with No Visual!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.