[Filled] 40 B Loan

I am (once again) lending 40 B to @Riperd_Jacks . As usual, I am holding appropriate collateral, which has been contracted back to him for 41 B (including 2.5% interest). The loan will expire on 2024-01-02.

Should be intersting to know the content of this collateral package !

I will post that upon loan completion.

I have no interest in revealing my clients’ trade strategies, fleet doctrines or other confidential information, and will therefore not disclose the specific items that are being used as collateral. (Riperd is of course free to do so if he wants.)

1 Like

The loan has been extended until 2024-02-02. Interest payment for the first month has been received.

The loan has been extended until 2024-03-02. Interest payment for the second month has been received. (Part of the original collateral was returned; the loan amount remains the same.)

The loan has been extended until 2024-04-04. Interest payment for the previous month has been received.

The loan has been extended until 2024-05-04. Interest payment for the previous month has been received.

The loan has been extended until 2024-06-04. Interest payment for the previous month has been received.