Five Trillion Isk Market Hedge Fund

Incorrect, I cannot pull money out of an account to pay a fee, the money is invested and I have to pay fees to withdraw the money. You need to pay your fee, so that I can do this.

Now it really sounds like you are trying to scam Aiko.

If there is money in a bank, you can use it to pay the fee for another bank. I will not give you any more isk.

Iā€™m sorry, if you wonā€™t pay the processing fee, I canā€™t help you. I hope you reconsider your financial decision, and as always I am here to help you.

help meā€¦get ganked or scammed by you? I donā€™t want that.

Oh gosh no, Iā€™m not a ganker, thatā€™s too intense for me. Iā€™m just a humble market trade alt, no scams here, just good deals and sound investments. Of course, I would never scam, that would really damage my reputation! I might make a little isk once, but after that my good name would be tarnished.

How is this different from a Jita ISK doubler scam?

ā€œYou didnā€™t read the vague rules in my Bio, so Iā€™m keeping your ISK.ā€

Yeah, whatever.

The Dungeon Master is the only one who seems to be having difficulty.

Sure. So which is the other bank that you want to pay Aiko from?

Yeah, and all those ā€œSkill testing questionsā€ that exist in lotteries, what a scam.

This says you are a ganker, and zkill doesnā€™t lie.

-10.0 security status, and all your kills and losses are in hisec

That site is notorious for false information.

Youā€™ve been CONCORDed 10k times

1 Like

Thatā€™s a lie, and you know it.

A total lie. zkillboard is very accurate.

zscamboard is scammer central. Iā€™ve never even undocked, Iā€™m a Jita trade alt.

Thatā€™s zscamboard, Iā€™m talking about zkillboard. Also, if I ran a locator on you right now, it would not return Jita. It would say you are a scumbag, though.

You can run a verify locate on me right now, I spawned in Jita IV-4 and Iā€™ve never left

Nobody spawns in Jita IV-4. The closest you can spawn is 3 jumps away.