The alliance of Forsaken Empire is looking to bolster our ranks for the coming fights in the Vale Area. We are always looking for individuals or smaller corps to come join us as the more members, the more we can accomplish. We are an easy-going group filled with passionate gamers, lots of veterans, and people who have a love for EVE. We mostly do small Gang fleets but we would love to grow into medium size Fleets. Our little family has formed of Veterans and newer players alike and we can teach you everything you can or want to know in and around New Eden. We are mainly USTZ but have a few friends from EUTZ or AUTZ. Right now we are holding a couple of pockets with lots of potential isk making; lots of moons and a good amount of systems to rat.
Here are some pretty decent BRs
https://br.inyour.space/?s=232&b=8794200&e=210&t=rsfecaaq (Red side actually lost 29 mill but BR is dumb :p)
https://zkillboard.com/br/111373/ fun fight until the small gangers dropped caps then it got a little harder
https://br.inyour.space/?s=214&b=8784180&e=90&t=uu This was just…yea lol
Here’s the rundown on what we do:
- We currently hold a couple of nice pockets in vale, we are always looking to expand and see what’s out there
- We are currently fighting a good amount of alliances that are keen on always working together for the more important timers, but we tend to hold our own (Ranger Regiment is now blue with all the other pets in Vale :winky_face: )
- When we’re not planning logistics we are always looking for content and timers, if there are none we create our own and see who’s willing to fight, we normally get some decent fights
- We do lots of small gang roaming, that could mean kitchen sink, or a nice small fleet comp depending where we decide to go and how many we have at the time
- We are always looking to improve and adapt our gameplay so that we can effectively fight those who have larger numbers (pretty much every important fight we have)
- We have access to multiple JFs so if you need anything we can get you what you want/need
- We are always willing to teach those who have not much experience, whether it be PvP, PvE, fits, comps or whatever-related
- We have moons for you krabbers
We don’t have lots of requirements, but here is our small list
- Being active when you join the corp is very important. Whether it’s for fleets, small gang, random pings, or doing your own PvE/PvP related thing.
- Being able to fly some of our doctrines to start is important as well. When you join I will always get you fits and see what is needed for you to be a key part of our fights.
- Preferably around 20 million SP would be nice, but there’s always some wiggle room.
- Being quazi-independent is nice when it comes to defense, timers, isk making, and entosis timers are very nice
- Another very important thing is that we want people to join who actually enjoy the game. Having fun is the only way you’re going to want to improve and play more, and we would love to make that happen!
We are very open to new players and teaching the right dedicated person as long as you are willing to commit. We are just expecting to grow and be able to push forward into other systems and take control of multiple constellations! If interested reply on here or PM my discord it’s Jeevz#0335
You can also join our public eve channel Envoy Lounge in-game, we always have some dudes on. Look forward to hearing from you. Fly safe! o7