From Extraction To Production: Update

Dear CCP with the current yield I am shown in the fitting window on the sisi the ORE strip miner gets half the yield of T2 strip with T2 A crystals. Making the existence of ORE strip miner, with it’s undoubtedly high price no matter what, excuse me, motherfucking pointless. What is this thing supposed to compete with?

:edit: also why aren’t B and C crystals seeded and yet their T1 BPOs are? I will make them but this is just silly!

1 Like

PI supply was never the issue. It was the volume needed to build ships. It was too painful to transport that much P1 materials. CCP dropped the ball on this big time.

4 Likes

that’s cool still did not change anything. You cant get 2 cycles of both ore strip miners. If you use t2 with t2 crystals you cant. With t1 you can get maybe 1.5. Ore strips need a boost in yield imo. I am using a 5% implant too.

I hate to burst your bubble, but keep in mind that the mining amount on crystals is inaccurate. If you right click > show information you get to see a way lower value (2750 m3 roughly). Which is also the amount you actually mine when in space.

Also take into account that the ORE strip miner does not produce any loss(waste) what so ever when mining.
I do agree that the ORE miners still need a buff as they are rather expensive and really have no good benefit to being used besides the 0% loss(waste) generated.

Maxie, I don’t understand. Moko said “hulks” and you replied with comment about Orca.

When he says this…he is talking specifically about Orca, so i refuted his observation…
His further arguments about base speed/time has no relevance to this statement he stupidly wanted to speak.

You would be correct as i use only T2 drones myself which yield fitted is only 49.38 seconds(not including travel time)

I don’t know what’s going on. I hate relearning the game every time I take a break, so I’ll just continue with my break.

Merry Xmas all.

2 Likes

have a nice break :wave:

check today - I think you will find sisi was updated last night and things have changed

As long as the Ching-Ching keeps rolling in, CCP will never stop their rectal-cranial inversion. All the protests in Jita won’t change much as long as the cash keeps rolling in.

4 Likes

can’t really do a cost comparison using LP as an anchor. LP supply is also excessive

so quit playing then if you aren’t happy with it

Are you saying that you’re fine with EVE migrating from a sandbox, where one could experience countless gamestyles, to the sequence of abyssals T1…T5?
I can remember quite a few games where it was all about getting from one level to the next … back in the '80s :slight_smile:

I still don’t get the drop of 2 mid slots in the Procurer.
Personally I don’t like it, but I can’t see what could be an objective good of it either.
If this patch is supposed to be about the end of scarcity, what does it have to do with nerfing mods of this barge?

5 Likes

so it is in line with the other 2 barges. All it was for was to make everything have the same layout which is very dumb.

1 Like

No of course not , i actually find it really dumb that they have released new content that make every other aspect of the game obsolete in regards to making ISKS. Triglavian Hunting ~80mil-600mil , Abyssal ~120mil-2.2b, Incursions (if those are still being run and if the pay is the same as it was) ~60mil-2b… Those are the 3 major way in High Sec to make lots of isks in a SINGLE DAY

My one Orca maxed everything was giving me ~60-120mil in a full 12h of mining veldspar. Manufacturing takes alot of time so it’s not really per day and also depends what you’re making. Exploration <-LOL that’s the most worthless activity you can do because of the horrendous RNG system around it. running 120 sites to finally get an escalation , then you have to pray for another escalation of the escalation and then finally you gotta pray the drop is good if it drops anything. woohoo.

I’d prefer a balance of Isks reward vs effort for the different activity to do in High Sec…

Like in null with the new introduction with the crab sites (drones thingy) whats the point of doing anything else but that, the payout is insane from 200mil to 3bil from one site ? Granted you need marauder at a minimum. But your ship is paid in no time at that rate, also for how easy it is to do and the time it takes to complete it. The danger comes from other players that may come gank you while you running those. But who’s going to tackle some dreads really ? they need to come prepared, also Big corps have zero danger from outside sources for running these… Yet again CCP releasing another event that just benefits the rich to get even richer.

1 Like

Did you factor also that in the coming changes the T2 Strip miner will increase it’s base yield from 450 to 480? This is not present in any ship fitting tool yet.

The answer is obvious really, so they are easier to gank.

2 Likes