Fuzzy Squirrels is Recruiting! High/Low/WH. Indy/PveE/PvP USTZ

Greetings, Pilot!

Are you seeking a fresh start in the vast reaches of New Eden?

Look no further than Fuzzy Squirrels. We’re actively recruiting pilots who are ready to shape the destiny of our growing corporation.

About Us:

Fuzzy Squirrels is an up-and-coming corporation, founded on the principles of ambition, unity, and exploration. What sets us apart is our commitment to making every member self-sufficient. Whether you’re a seasoned pilot seeking a new challenge or a newcomer eager to make your mark, there’s a place for you in our evolving community.

What We Offer:

Visionary Leadership:

Join a corporation led by innovative leadership, dedicated to creating a dynamic and supportive environment for all members.

Opportunities Aplenty:

Engage in various activities, including resource collection, indy, exploration, and PvP fun, supported by fellow members and established corp programs.

Skill Development:

Access resources, training, and advice from experienced pilots not only to hone your skills but to become self-sufficient in both combat tactics and industry expertise.

Pioneering Spirit:

Embrace a pioneering spirit, learning to be self-sufficient and contributing to the collective growth of our corporation.

Mentorship:

Benefit from mentorship programs that guide you towards independence, both in skill development and ISK generation.

Empowerment:

Gain the tools and knowledge to navigate the complexities of New Eden on your terms.

Wealthy Membership, Wealthy Corp:

Our leadership understands that a wealthy membership means a wealthy corporation. We believe in fostering an environment where individual prosperity is the source of the collective success of Fuzzy Squirrels Corporation. We are determined to help the corporation membership succeed, which means the success of the corporation overall.

How to Apply:

Ready to be a part of Fuzzy Squirrels? Visit our in-game channel “Fuzzy Recuitment”. Our recruitment team is eager to welcome you to our ranks.

Fly with us, and together, we’ll not only carve a new path among the stars but empower you to thrive!

Fuzzy Squirrels Corporation - Charting the course for a bold and self-sufficient future!

@Natrayle_Kale - could you DM me on Discord? MrJ4zzy

The Bump!

Fuzzy Squirrels are still recruiting!

Come hang out, have some fun, and learn how to survive in this crazyness that is New Eden.

Baddaba Baddaba Baddaba BUMP

My bumps, my bumps, my lovely little bumps!

Bump Bump Dabumpbump

FUZSI is still recruiting!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.