Gallente High-Sec Industrial Corp looking for mature members

No Will To Live is a high security industrial corporation based in Gallente space. We are a tight knit group of pilots that have been flying together for quite some time and are looking for both new and veteran pilots to join our ranks and push the corp to the next level. We have a mix of both US and EU pilots.

Join our ingame channel NWTL Public or convo Achilles01, Stimpey or Keto

We primarily focus on the following :

• Mining both Ice and Ore.
  • Research and invention.
  • Manufacturing - Access to over 500 fully researched BP’s.
  • Level 4 security missions.
  • Combat sites .

We offer :

• Fully boosted Orca support.
  • Full Freighter support.
    -Weekly corporate operations.
  • Access to max researched BP’s.
  • Corporate comms, both instant text and voice.
  • Active corp, friendly and helpful pilots.

What are we looking :

-Active pilots.
-Willing to be apart of the corp and not just a silent member.

• Be available on Comms. Discord Required
  • Full API check on application.
  • No trial accounts.

We’ve seen lots of new faces in NWTL Public lately. Quite a few have decided to stay. Come on and join us I think we have an outstanding crew of pilots to play EVE with.:smiley:

No Will To Live is a high security industrial corporation based in Gallente space. We are a tight knit group of pilots that have been flying together for quite some time and are looking for both new and veteran pilots to join our ranks and push the corp to the next level. We have a mix of both US and EU pilots.

We primarily focus on the following :

Mining both Ice and Ore.
Research and invention.
Manufacturing - Access to over 500 fully researched BP’s.
Level 4 security missions.
Combat sites .
We offer :

Fully boosted Orca support.
Full Freighter support.
-Weekly corporate operations.
Access to max researched BP’s.
Corporate comms, both instant text and voice.
Active corp, friendly and helpful pilots.
What are we looking :

-Active pilots.
-Willing to be apart of the corp and not just a silent member.

Be available on Comms. Discord Required
Full API check on application.
No trial accounts.

EveMail message sent.

Still Recruiting. Drop by NWTL Public to ask any questions you may have and get acquainted.

Come chat with us in NWTL Public and see if we’d be a good fit for you.

Give us a look.

We’re still recruiting active pilots willing to be apart of the corp and not just a silent member.

When you say new member, how new do you mean?

My apologies Xiao. I was away on a long weekend with my wife. Our corp mining ops are mostly ice mining which you won’t be able to do in an alpha account. We do have ore miners, just not the big fleets we get for ice. Join us in NWTL Public ingame chat and we can answer more specific questions.

Thanks
Keto

I have been away from Eve for years. I’m just getting back into the game. I have about 7 million SP. I sunk most of my points into Mining. I can pilot a Mackinaw and I also have the basics for PVP in an Incursus. I haven’t played in so long that I don’t remember a lot of the tactics and strategy, but I think it will come back quick.

I’m looking for a Corp that will help me learn more about the game, and are fun to spend some time with. I’m in my 30s, so I’m not a young player. I’d prefer a little more maturity than an extremely young group of friends.

I’m very interested in the industry side of EVE. I’d like to learn how to support a corp, especially a pvp corp from a logistics and resources standpoint. It would also be fun to join a fleet for PVE and PVP. When I played previously, we mined out entire systems of asteroids, built ships, and attacked aggressors.

Let me know if you are interested. I want to hear more about what a day/week in the life of a corp member looks like.

CopyJocky,
Join NWTL Public ingame channel and we’ll chat you up. Discord is a requirement so I hope that’s not a problem.

Keto

Can you pm me with details? I’m a soon to be returning player looking for options. Thanks.

I sent you an ingame mail Kaotik. Thanks for the interest in NWTL.

Bumping Post…:fist_right:

There’s still room for people who want to build the corp and actually be a part of it.

1 Like

You’ve been wanting to, now just do it. Push that ‘apply to join’ button and we’ll see you ingame.

What EVEtime is your Corp active?

I have just rejoined EVE after a few years break and can fleet once a week.

Starting a Toon from scratch using Amarr (currently on an Alpha account but will be upgrading to Omega once I see reason to) as I have a friend who is just getting into EVE for the first time and needed guidance.

FYI i’m a UK pilot running active around 2000-2359 once a week, on and off during the week for about an hour or so.

Kahlen ,

The times you listed as your playtime are our peak time also or very close to it. Here’s a very good article on starting a miner if that’s what you’re doing: [http://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Creating_an_Alt_Miner]

Join us in NWTL Public if you’d like to chat us up.

Keto

We’ve seen lots of new faces in NWTL Public lately. Quite a few have decided to stay. Come on and join us I think we have an outstanding crew of pilots to play EVE with.