[GKNES][Frat/Winterco] Gone Krabbing Is recruiting Industrialists/Ratters with claws!

How the hell does drone space ratting even work? You kill the drones, but you dont’ get f all for bounties and have to loot them instead? bet that kinda ruins carrier ratting?

That was maybe 7 years ago? You get bounties now, they dont drop anything except sentient stuff from special rats. Salvage is pretty ■■■■ tho. its all bounties now. 10/10’s are pretty good I hear tho in terms of loot and bounties.

hah yeah I’m a relic of the old days…so…currently the bounties are = to other areas now? But the salvage is worse? Loot is similar to other area anomalies? so overall it’s almost equal minus salvage? sorry this is good info to know. the world change! heh

Now that I think about it, do they have their own unique set of weaknesses to resist? Man i’m so ignorant of drone space. I imagine the ded’s and etc are all dif too

You deal EM, so templars and they deal Omni so you can run multispecs. Its not bad money making. Dont mind anwsering questions about changes. CCP has introduced Mandatory ESS. it takes a portion of your income and you need to protect it with hostiles come around.

That must be the escrow that gets refunded somehow, or at least I’ve noticed refunds. Yeah for some reason there’s still this “stigma” of drone space at least to old players who don’t know any better:) Last questino, do you still get the same “type” of salvage or totally dif? just worse?

Its the same salvage needed for rigs and what not. we typically ask our member base if they really want to do it if they want to donate it towards structure rigs or ship building. Honestly cant tell you if salvaging is worse or better then other regions. I typically dont salvage.

bump!

Bump!

bump!

bump!

bump!

bump!

Bump!

bump!

bump!

bump!

bump!

Bump!