Guess what?! I'm looking for a corp!

Heylo,

I’m an old player who used to play nonstop, then I found another game and left then came back then left and so forth. Normally I’m a miner, but I wanna try something new, I wanna try to be a fighter! Yes I know you can be both but since I’m just starting (again) I can only really do one thing at a time. I have the omega and am planning on staying around awhile. Message me or don’t your call, I will check back soon!! Oh! I live in Vancover Bc Canada so that’s my time zone.

I also have discord or team chat!
Cya!

1 Like

https://sea1.discourse-cdn.com/eveonline/uploads/default/optimized/3X/3/c/3c9ff8548b57af78cc934f89509fbab37bc8c852_1_690x121.jpg

The Grove isn’t a fancy, high end corps, but, we are a very low key low sec corps looking to grow. We run missions (lvl4), do some PVP, mine, day trip into WH’s, and have a low tax rate. If you’re looking for a play to kick the dust off, send me a message in game.

JAD Industries is looking for active pilots. Our goal is to create a brotherhood of our members working together to do what we enjoy. Eve. We accept all flavors of pilots who seek community.

What we offer:

• Active PVP (In region and out in the rest of null)

• Active PvE activities (Industrial, Mining, Exploration, etc)

• Plenty of mining opportunities (many moons)

• A place to call home

• Good, open minded leadership

• Understanding real life before EVE

• Mentorship to newer bros / returners

• Shipping to home region

If you have any questions, please just ask one of us. You can join our public channel - JAD Industries Public.

Hey @SSilly_Avatar

Welcome back to EVE!

If you’re interested in living out in lowsec we here at Filthy Peasants may be a good fit for you.

We’re a lowsec/nullsec US TZ pvp corporation that bases out of the Solitude region. We’re an RL-first group with no activity requirements as your time is your own to do what you please. However, we do like to have people join fleets and be active in our community such as comms or discord. If you’re interested in joining a laid back pvp corporation with fellow vets and some newer players check out our info below.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.