What should you know about us?
We are a like-minded group of individuals who enjoy the lifestyle of living in a wormhole. We have everything from your bitter vets to your quad-plated Bhaalgorn pilots. As of right now our corp is active across all time zones, and we are actively looking to maintain that harmony. As long as you can speak proficient English we shouldn’t have an issue with communication.
We are a corp focused around the collection of tears and good fights, both in nullsec and wormhole space. If we have to ship down to T1 cruisers so be it; as long as we can blow things up, we are happy. If you do not enjoy the thrill of combat or are overly risk adverse with your ISK, you may not find joining Hard Knocks to be in your best interest.
Recent Events (February 2020):
What can we offer you?
- Active TS3 voice comms across all timezones
- Discord based OOG social comms
- Daily PvP activities with experienced FCs
- The opportunity to fly with one of the most well-known and successful wormhole PvP corporations in Eve.
- Need to be able to fly 1 of: Leshak, Loki, or Guardian
- Need to be able to fly 1 of: Ikitursa or Guardian
- Need to be able to fly 1 of: Sleipnir or Basilisk
- Need to be able to fly 1 of: Muninn or Scimitar
- Must be able to fly a covops or scanning T3 with scanning supports on an alt.
(If you feel like you can make up for deficiencies in any of the above requirements and still wish to apply, post your recruitment thread and contact a recruiter directly via in-game or PM.)
- WH knowledge - you do not need to be a master but you must know the basics, do some research.
- Proficient understanding of game mechanics
- Ability to scan proficiently
- Ability to listen, comprehend and speak English proficiently over TS3 with a non-shitty microphone.
- Be active!
- You need to give full SSO tokens for all accounts held and a TS3 interview
- You must be self-sufficient with ISK. We do not run any organized form of PvE content as a corp.
- The ability to dual box useful characters in fleets
- A dedicated Sabre / utility alt
- The ability to combat and d-scan proficiently
- Experience with flying support ships when required (HIC, Recons, Logi, etc)
- All medium weapon systems and cruisers to V
How do I join?
Join the in-game channel: “Hard Knocks” and follow the instructions in the MOTD.