Hello

I know you said you’re not into Null, but I was wondering whether it’s the politics/structure grinding or the geography that you don’t enjoy because you said you like Curse.

Katothen was formed by people who know how painful the former is, in order to avoid it. We opened for recruitment yesterday and we’re planning to have our first deployment on the road by July 20th, which will probably be to an NPC constellation of nullsec living out of NPC stations. We’ll avoid setting down roots and be travelling light all the time, relying on caps to move all of our regular doctrines from place to place so that we can always redeploy if things get stale.

We won’t be krabbing, all ops will be PvP-focused. We have no intention of setting down structures or contesting sov, unless it’s to force a fight. We have no long term blues, though we may make some friends on any given deployment and work with them. Our primary content will be nano gangs, gate camps, and blops. Our time zones right now are late EU/early US (I’m based in the UK so I have a very active interest in maintaining a strong EUTZ).

If you’re interested in being part of something which has the potential to be devastating, especially in the wake of the local blackout, check us out: