Back from a long break

I played for a couple years then my son was born so time got limited. I live in US Eastern time and I’m looking for a corp to join. A lot has changed since I last played so I’m looking for a corp that is willing to help me catch up and keep learning. I currently have a couple accounts I have a main PVP character and a main Industry character. Really looking for a corp that has a spot for both characters even if it is a brother Indy corp that’s cool.

Let me know what you may have!

2 Likes

How do you feel about Wormholes?

1 Like

To be honest idk, I’ve done exploration in them but never actually lived in one. It would need to be a very active corp and willing to teach me the ways! Definitely something I would consider. I’m in it for the fights and the idk!

2 Likes

Here if you do Discord add me and we can chat.

Vas79

1 Like

Hi,

I’ve sent you an in game mail.

Hope to hear from you soon

1 Like

You should consider joining Mecha Enterprises Fleet! We are the high SP USTZ corp in the Federation Uprising alliance, which is a Nullsec PVP alliance based in Immensea as part of Legacy Coalition.

If you’re interested in learning more, here’s our public recruitment Discord: FEDUP Public

Bokbok @Little_Bearfish

You should join us on discord sometime to chat about Fweddit, http://discord.fweddit.space/.

Fweddit is a member of the Free Range Chikuns alliance which is an independent poultry-loving group that specializes in blops drops, cap drops, and small gang fights. We operate mostly during the US and EU time zones. We’re looking for pilots to join and come blow up other people’s ships with us.

Join us in our discord so we can chat. Feel free to ping me (@Attack Penguin#0001) in Discord when you join if you want to chat. If I’m not around when you join you can ping any of the other recruiters by typing @Human Resources.

If you want to read more about Fweddit you can check out our ad on the EVE forums at Join Fweddit - Become a Space Chikun! [USTZ].

Hope to speak with you soon!

-Phoenix

1 Like

Hello @Little_Bearfish and welcome back to the game we hate to love.

We are super ACTIVE PVP WH Corp/Alliance. We would love to show you the ropes and I personally guarantee that your experience in WH would be (game changing). We LOVE content, of ALL kinds. Sometimes that gets us floating in space, but more times than not, we give the best FIGHTS in space. If you get a chance, take a closer look at who and what we are in space…

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC Executive Council

Hi @Little_Bearfish,

Based on what you’ve written, I think our group might be of interest to you. We are based out of low-sec, which means that unlike wormhole space, you can come and go as you please and spend as much time in low, high, or wormhole space as you like while still having a home station that doesn’t change location every few hours. Our peak times are in the US, but we have guys on around the clock. EVE is a 24 hour game and we are a 24 hour corp. I’d like to invite you to check out our main ad below and if you like what you see, come have a chat with us on discord to see if we’re a good fit for each other. Both characters would be welcome. We have both a steady stream of PvP as well as plenty of bear / passive activities to do in your down time.

Hey man. Hit me up on Discord
Elias Rampart#0321
I am from a Nullsec PVP corp, and we are looking for more active determined pvpers, and indy guys to join us. If you feel we could be a good match for you, message me and we can talk :slight_smile:

Hey @Little_Bearfish,

You mentioned that you have both a PvP main and an industry main, which immediately made you stand out to me as a good fit for our alliance, Total Eclipse., as we have a corporation which is laser-focused on PvP (Katothen.) and another which is more industry-focused (Lunar Legion.). Depending on your time availability, you might find that Lunar Legion is a better fit for both of your characters, as it’s more laid back and doesn’t have any strict activity needs, but still has access to all coalition-wide PvP fleets so there’s no lack of content on the table.

We’re based in Providence, which has four connections to Empire space so logistically easy to move things in and out of. We have long-term players from both industrial and PvP backgrounds who can help you get re-acquainted with the game so no worries on that front.

If you’re interested in joining us, and being one of the good guys in Eve, come talk to us on Discord and we’ll discuss what you’re looking for and which of our corps would be the right place for you!

Look forward to speaking with you.

Hey Welcome Back!! Join Me !!! One of Us!!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.