Looking for a corp (0.0)

Returning player after … euhm… a very long time. Have been getting my bearings the past couple of weeks and I feel like I know most stuf again.
89mill sp mostly combat orientated.
Mainly looking a corp with 0.0 acces and doing a variety of things. PvE, PvP, exploration,…

Ow and I’m not looking for lengthy applications. I’m just here for the fun and to shoot stuff.

LordAmarus

1 Like

Greetings , you should try this guys, they are nice and they live very close to amarr

Dacian Armarda - Take your Corp to the next levelhttps://forums.eveonline.com/t/dacian-armarda-take-your-corp-to-the-next-level/127539/13

1 Like

Would wormhole space be something that would interest you? We do NS roams whenever we get a good connection though honestly we do a bit of anything and everything. It is mostly a pvp oriented corp but we do pve things in the downtime and space between finding content. Often have a couple of nights a week where we do group pve stuff like ratting. But yeah we honestly do little bits of whatever we want. If it sounds like your kind of thing you should come join our discord and shoot us some questions :slight_smile: Should be able to find all the info you need about FARCY on our ad here [C4 3/5] [FARCY] Forced Content not Forced Ops

1 Like

Hey, come hop on our discord and talk with us about what you like to do. We get the best of both worlds - we’re a small tight-knit corp that works together and chats out of the game, but we’re part of a huge null coalition through which we have access to literally every part of null sec life.

I was in exactly your shoes, with even about the same number of skillpoints, returning after a very long hiatus. These guys helped me get back into the game, and it was fun the whole way.

1 Like

Hey, I took a couple years off myself and came back a few months ago. It’s a bit different but the fundamentals come back pretty quick.

If you’re looking for the mega Corp, then we would not be a good fit, but if you’re looking for PVE, exploration and occasional PVP then we might be. We’re a small WH team in a C2 that has great indy/PVE opportunities. Typically play in USTZ.

WH might sound scary but you learn a few basics and you’re rock s ok kid and safer than high sec.

Let me know if you’re interested.

You should consider joining Mecha Enterprises Fleet! We are the high SP corp in the Federation Uprising alliance, which is a Nullsec PVP alliance based in Immensea as part of Legacy Coalition. We’re more than happy to help you get back on your feet. We use a variety of fun ships and fleet types so there’s always a variety of content.

We also have great ISK Making space in general, PVE, Exploration, Mining, etc.

We do have an application process but it isn’t that long.

If you’re interested in learning more, here’s our public recruitment Discord: FEDUP Public

Unholy Knights of Cthulhu is a moderately sized PVP corporation looking to expand! We are a corporation within TEST Alliance and call the region of Esoteria home. Here, we can offer you access to a vast amount of PVP content and access to any PVE content you want in null-sec.

What we offer you:

• Safe Havens for PvE

• EUTZ and USTZ coverage (corp) and alliance nearly 23/7

• Working Space Logistics

• Buy programs of all Kinds Loot, Ore & Salvage!

• Want to use Titans? Supers? Dreads? Carriers? TEST uses them constantly!

• Industrial Support, if your into that sorta’ thing.

What we require from you:

• 5mil SP minimum

• Willingness to PVP and make ISK

• Activity in corp and alliance matters

• Socialize with your fellow space nerds!

• A working microphone is mandatory

• FULL ESI keys provided for ALL your accounts and characters via the TEST auth system

If you are interested in joining us, please have a chat with us in our ingame channel, ukoc.pub and join us on our discord server, Unholy Knights Of Cthulhu

1 Like

Bokbok @LordAmarus

Welcome back!

I’d love for you to come into our discord sometime to talk about Fweddit http://discord.fweddit.space/

My corp runs Free Range Chikuns, our small and independent poultry loving US/Late EU NS/LS alliance that specializes in blops drops, cap drops, and small gang fights.

Anyways, come into discord so we can chat, and ask for me, nivlac hita (CEO, Discord ID @niv#5061). Even if you’re unsure or already have another corp, we do lots of public roams and just like to chit chat on our discord. If I’m not on, ask for my lovely assistants by typing @Human Resources.

Fweddit ad’s here for reference

1 Like

Exploration? PvP? Why not come to wormholes?

1 Like

Come chat with us, we’ll get you sorted.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.