Returning after a year hiatus. Looking for corp

After taking a bit more than a year off I am looking for a corp to join. over 60 mil skill points. PVP and PVE experience. Logi 5 skills. Some mining and industry. incursions and faction warfare. some abyssal running. Have experience in wormhole space and low sec/null sec. Anyone looking for an old gamer? Would like a corp that is adult, laid back, and casual.

1 Like

Hey, GDawn is recruiting, if you are interested join our channel “GDawn public” in game or visit our Discord! :slight_smile:

I’m not sure what you consider casual, but my corp, The Awoken, has a 5-paps-per-month requirement, and that’s only because we’re in a war currently. Usually it’s 3 paps per month. At any rate, we’re in nullsec, have an active mining and ratting and industry community, and we’re typically most active in USTZ evenings. You can find out more in the first post on this thread, and join our public Discord here.

Hay am looking for vets to join my corp we live in detorid system sov null and there is plenty of pew pew around we are a laid back corp where RL comes first i also run a alliance thats in eutz and ustz… if you fancy finding out more and having a chat jump on our discord

Hey!

Sounds like we can help you out.
If you are interested take a look:)

Hi , Drama Llamas might be a option for you, we are a small corp living in 0.0 that treats EVE as a game. Check out our recruitment post here : https://forums.eveonline.com/t/us-eu-tz-drama-llamas-are-recruiting-pvp-pve-and-industry or pop into our recruitment channel in game “Llama Skool” and have a chat to see if we would be a good fit for you.

Ethereal Morality Proud Member of the Initiative

✪ Chill Real Life Comes First Group of mature people

✪ US/EU TZ

✪ PvP :skull_and_crossbones: oriented corp with PVE opportunities.

✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

✪ Multiple Corp Moons to mine with associated corp mining Ops.

✪ Extensive Alliance infrastructure in place in space, With Alliance JF Services

✪ Experienced Corp Leadership and FC’s

✪ Friendly Members who are always willing to help

• What We Require-
    ✪ At least one useful Alt (Cap Or Tackle)

✪ Minimum Age of 18 years old

✪ Omega Account

✪ 30,000,000 SP minimum Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc… 5 FATs per month requirement

✪ Full ESI on All Characters

✪ No Drama

✪ Willingness to train into Alliance Doctrine Ships and Be part of the Team. We often enjoy playing other games together when not logged into EVE.

If you want to know more Join us on Discord