Old player returning and looking for a good corp

I played a long while ago, thinking of coming back but need a corp willing to help me re-learn some things. Im into PvE, PvE, etc. I know that with corps it’s easy to be a member that falls into the cracks, but I am hoping to find a corp that attempts to curb that. PM me or send me mail in game.

1 Like

Hey come check us out!!!

were looking for some older players to lead some ops, it wont take long for you to grasp the controls again im sure!!

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/sinister-eutz-pvp-0-0/ look us up

I didn’t much from reading your post about you but when you get a chance come check us out.

PoD- is recruting

In game channel: To The Hilt

We are mainly a lowsec corp so not to much demand on peoples time so you have time for real life or are not to heavily time invested.

If you want to learn pvp or brush up on skills there is no better place to do so than lowsec.

There are options for indy and exploration if you like to do that to and pve is most certainly an option.

We are mainly pvp corp but there is room for all trades if you are willing to help out in small gang roams every now and then.

If you want to know more hit us up in game in our channel: To The Hilt

Hey @Ronin_Striker ,

Want to check out Mostly Sober? we have an active group with alliance and coalition fleets running pretty much 24/7. We have plenty of action so you wont be bored looking for PVP. We are big enough to be active all the time but small enough to not get lost in the shuffle. Want to hear more check out the standard blob below

Mostly Sober is an experienced group of pilots that has expertise in all aspects of EVE but with a focus on PVP. We are led by the outlaw himself, MrChuckNorris, One of the best/most chill FC/Alliance leads in the game. We are Alliance members of The Bastard Cartel, who specialize in quality over quantity and are currently operating in the content rich regions of Tenerifis, Catch, Curse, & Immensea Fly Safe…Fly Dangerous…Fly Sober…Well Mostly Sober

Corp Killboard

What We Offer

• Active and inviting Community/TS/Discord for engagement, questions, and asshatery
  • Experienced FC’s and Content Generating Members

• NullSec space for lucrative ratting/Ore & Ice Mining/Baiting

• Small/Medium Gang Warfare in USTZ/EUTZ

• Black Ops Fleets - BLOPS

• Alliance Fleet Ops 50+ with lots of small gang optys

• Capital Fleets

• Doctrine Ships on Contract

• Excellent Logistic Backbone

• Propaganda Competitions

What We Are Looking For:

• Players looking to Learn and Grow/Enhance their PVP experience

• Team Players - Mostly Sober is a collective effort

• Experienced Content Creating Personas

• PVP/Indy/Logistics/Capital Pilots

• 15m Skill Points

• No Alpha Clones

• Relocate and Stage in Home System

• A Carefree Attitude

• Adaptable, Willing To Train Into Fleet Doctrines

• Current/Former Military

• Dank Soundboards

Come chat in our public channel MS-Recruitment in-game to learn more and apply in game and here:

Mostly Sober Application Form

@Ronin_Striker

I’ve mailed you in game

Let’s chat

Best

Alt

Hello! Please check our recruitment post:

o7

Fly safe

Laid back corp, offering all aspects of Null life:

Here is one option for you. Mail me in game if you would like to talk further.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.