I need a active Corp

i need a active corp

2 Likes

Hey! What exactly are you searching for?

You can check us out here:

Hey, GDawn is recruiting, if you are interested join our channel “GDawn public” in game or visit our Discord! :slight_smile:

Hay am looking for vets to join my corp we live in detorid system sov null and there is plenty of pew pew around we are a laid back corp where RL comes first i also run a alliance thats in eutz and ustz… if you fancy finding out more and having a chat jump on our discord

o7 dude,

At WEF, we’re building back to previous strengths, and I think you would like what you see. Check us out!

Hey Wolfer, we are nothing if not active. We are a new corp of mostly veteran players. We are in INIT in the Fountain region. The corp is PvP oriented but we also offer all of the PvE / Indy activities one could want out of nullsec living. We offer everything from Alliance level big fleet battle, down to whaling, BLOPs, and small gang. Especially Small Gang, we really, really do small gang. Hit me up if interesting, details in the recruiting post here:

You came to the right place: Join Primal Instinct! (PvX; Null; Mining; Indy) [Init]