Here we grow again!

Bumb!

How’s your weekend so far?

We’re having fun!

1 Like

Just returning to EVE after a break. Had some bad experiences in the past with corps.
Sounds like you may interest me.

2 Likes

Bump!

1 Like

Bump! Several new members joined yesterday/today. Contact us!

1 Like

Gotta bump this for my new home!!!
These guys are legit solid People and my first night was welcomed in like a brother. Transition was seamless and professional, and I’m already learning.
TONS of active members and a very thriving vibe.

I’m home, check em out.

3 Likes

Thanks for the bump! Thanks for joining us!

1 Like

Bump!

1 Like

Bump!

1 Like

Bump!

1 Like

We are growing, come check us out!

1 Like

Look! It’s a happy little bump!

We’re making things go boom. Want to pew?

2 Likes

The Winter Event is around the corner. What better time to delve into lowsec with an active, highly social group of good people? 15 of us are online and in Teamspeak right now, some are mining, some are hunting, some are scanning and running sites,…what ever you like to do, it’s more fun together :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Does the corp buy back the moon ore? or do we need to compress and sell?

2 Likes

Yes, there is a buyback program, but it’s optional. You can use it, or handle your materials yourself in the way you prefer. Industrial Infrastructure for you to use is in place throughout the area, corpmates will help you with reprocessing if you want optimal yield (Characters with perfect skills to reprocess material for you), as well as other industrial activities, too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just landed back at the Fortizar and gotta say, I have learned more in two weeks here than all the rest of my time in game, period,zinga,no comparison.

I can finally use my stuff the right way to maximize yield on everything I do and have been given a few really good ships, and have been on some really cool fleet ops.

They are growing and i’m growing with them, come along for a really cool ride.

2 Likes

Oh no no no, bumped and back to the top where we belong!!!

2 Likes

While my corpmates have been VERY busy are getting some much deserved rest and some personal game time, let me tell you this.

These are REAL people, men and women, guys and girls who actually back up what they say and go out of thier way to help a brother or sister without asking for anything in return!! Have taught me a TON and given me more in wisdom than material things.

Teamwork makes the dream work.

Join me,
Back to the top!!!

2 Likes

Merry Christmas to all!!!

And back on top…

2 Likes

Merry christmas to all and may you all have a stocking full of Tritanium!

2 Likes

Like an Orca to a Venture, bumped back to the top. Where we belong…

2 Likes