Hey Over here - Need some help with logging on to the Test Server

Afternoon folks, look I have been trying to logon to the test server for the last few weeks and it keeps telling me that my user name and password is wrong. I have even reset my password and I still cannot logon. Any suggestions from the developers? I thought the LDAP between production and test would be sync’d however it appears that isn’t.

Prior to this @GM_Eidolon and @GM_Hotep suggested that I post this issue to the forums for assistance with the test server. Also the password reset link is not available here in the U.S. ; https://secure-singularity.testeveonline.com/forgotpassword.aspx

Any assistance is greatly appreciated. Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. :christmas_tree:
v/r
Q

This should probably be moved to the test server forum.

I just logged into Singularity using the same credentials as Tranquility - works fine. If you can login to TQ but not Singularity, I would file a support ticket - may need to wait until the next mirror.

1 Like

maybe have to wait for the next mirror
idk

1 Like

Thanks, Ive tried the same credentials and then some of the older passwords. Nothing has worked thus far. I opened a support but the GM’s told me to open one here since it was the Test Server. So maybe I need to wait till the next mirror and hopefully the LDAP will be updated.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.