High sec isn't that great, want to learn small gang

So I’ve tried my hand at incursions. They are gd isk but kind of boring. Want to try my hand at small gang PvP, but need to learn. Maybe in 0.0

1 Like

Hey Capsuleer

[SBBAL]

We’re dedicated to doing nothing in particular and everything that’s important.

This means

• Having Fun period. Whatever makes you happy in EVE that you enjoy doing, DO IT. We are just here to help you in any way possible succeed.
  • Meeting new and exciting folks within the alliance. When we have CTA’s and RED PEN’s up here in the north we ENCOURAGE you to meet others and definitely have fun on fleets.
  • Kick back and relax. This one is self explanatory.

SBBAL is a US and EU tz corp of old friends and new ones that strives to represent everything comradery stands for. Staying together when it matters and creating bonds that will last even after you move on.

If you’re an industrial player we have robust corporation buy back and build programs that take Ore, PI, relic and data site loot, salvage, plus Ice as well. (we have all of these in our two home systems)

There is a 10 millions SP requirement to join. We will happily teach a newbro or take anyone on a roam. The more the merrier. Many times we are happy to theory craft you a fit as long as we can help get some pew time in. We ask for full ESI access and compliance if we have any questions or concerns about your corp history. We aren’t strict about it but sometimes it’s just a way to find out how you play and who you enjoy playing with.

Industrial and PVP it doesn’t matter to us we just like to meet people of all types.

Some notable Battle reports below

Join our discord for more information on recruitment. Ask for Ari or Millineon.

Discord: https://discord.gg/dyAgZyd

In game Public chat: Short Bus Ballaz Public

1 Like

Hey @Crostar

If you’re active during the US timezone I think our corp Filthy Peasants may be the perfect place for you to learn pvp judgement free.

We’re a lowsec/npc 0.0 pvp corp that lives in lowsec Solitude. We’re an established corp with many veteran players, active FCs, and the same leadership for the past few years now. If you’re interested in casual and relaxed pvp without drama or expectations you’d be a good fit.

Check out our links below and if you’re interested join our public channel Open Filth to have a chat with us.

Sorry, should have said I’m eu

RCJT, et tu?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.