High Skilled Pilot with 2 decent alts (155m+ SP plus 92m+SP plus 75m+SP ) needs new home

Hello all,

I’ve been playing eve for roughly 9 years now. I’ve been around the block a few times and know the game pretty well. I’ve been everything from a highsec ganker to massive ti-di blobs, before there was even ti-di. Most recently, and for the past few years I’ve been CEO or a rental corp made up of a group of friends with the idea of kicking back and doing what we want. This has become a chore and has affected my enjoyment of the game so I need a change.

Ideally I’d like a strongly bonded corp with high activity and little drama. At the same time this new corp would need to be relaxed about me going off and doing my own things from time to time as I like to mix it up and keep it fresh.

I’m an experienced capital pilot, highly skilled in supers and a small amount of experience with titans.

Please mail me any offers which may be suitable. Please don’t convo me!

2 Likes

Hey @Doyey3731

Would you be interested in living in lowsec?

We here at Filthy Peasants are lowsec/0.0 US TZ pvp corp that lives in lowsec Solitude. We’re a casual bunch as we’re all working adults yet we have great activity throughout US TZ prime time with aprox 10 on during the weekdays and around 20 on during the weekends or on big ops.

We’re a low drama group comprised of EVE-veterans such as yourself who are just looking for a good time. While our focus is in pvp we also experiment with other content when available such as the pirate FOB/Sotiyos, WHs, and now playing around with Abyssal Space. Solitude is a somewhat quiet region but we’re well positioned to engage other groups of similar/larger size in Syndicate/Placid/Genesis/Aridia which are areas we roam daily.

I’ll save the rest of my pitch for the mail I’ll send you in game. If you check out our killboard and recruitment forum post you can see what we’re all about.

Killboard: https://zkillboard.com/alliance/99000120/
Recruitment Post: Low Sec PvP - Filthy Peasants is recruiting

1 Like
1 Like

Hey there @Doyey3731 ,

Would you be interested at all in living in Lowsec/Nullsec?

We at Mecha Enterprises Fleet are a Lowsec/Null USTZ PVP corp filled with high skillpoint (minimum of 25 mil SP required) players that live in Gallente/Caldari Lowsec as well as Cloud Ring. We’re a casual group of people but we have action daily 23.5/7.

We don’t like drama, and we have an atmosphere of mutual respect and compromise. Our focus is and always will be PVP, though we have other options in our space such as Industry and Ratting if that’s your kind of deal. Our region is always raging with action, and it is very easy to find battles just a couple jumps away from where we live.

If you’re interested in us, and want to find out more, feel free to come by our Discord and I’ll be happy to message you. Also feel free to look at our Killboard and our Recruitment Forum post.

Killboard
Recruitment Post

1 Like
1 Like

https://forums.eveonline.com/uploads/short-url/AnYuRz2Oz7tJGoEKWYjG4ASxIHo.jpg

1 Like

Hey hey!
What TZ are you? - IF EU TZ, FUN inc is recruiting!

1 Like

If you haven’t found a home yet check out ourforum ad and come chat on discord if you’re interested

Mail sent o7

Hey, if you are looking for a change check Mcav out.

Check out our recruitment post and let me know if we would be a good fit:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.