Home for a returning Vet?!

Hi all.

So im returning to game after a year out, but in order to do so I kinda need a direction to go in. Sitting in a station spinning ships trying to decide hasnt cut it so far.

So about me. Been playing a long long time (Since 2005). Have a number of alts but best “known” for this one i guess as my main (yes i know this one doesnt date to 2005). I have over 120 mil sp on this alt but over 160 mil on others. I can fly literally anything, if not on this alt, then on one of the others. I had a bit of an obsession with the game for a long long time. Cost me more than one relationship hence the legion of alts. Fair trade I feel.

I can turn my hand to almost anything, I have indy alts with Rorqual pilots, JFs maxed miners, invention manufacturing etc etc (its how i made my isk previously) and I have PVP alts that can fly any doctrine i’ve seen so far. I’m more than capable of following FC instructions and can probe, scan, find perch’s etc or if required simply press F1 when im told to.

I’ve lived in Wormholes, Low Sec, Null Sec (although to a lesser degree) and been a nomad. I will go where the action is. Im a mature (ish) player, 35+.

I also hate Anime, and pretending to like, it, I like long walks off short cliffs and believe the best cure for insomnia is a great deal of sleep. Or alarm clocking to grind a tower (old school reference there). Who needs sleep anyway. I also have a passionate distrust of any man that wears lycra. Im UK so EU time zone.

What im looking for is just a home really. Ive been out a year so need some help getting back to the mechanics. I will likely need a small amount of time to relocate and buy doctrines etc although I have no problem getting the plex i need to get going. I need a PVP element primarily but will consider indy to start with to get me going. I also need a corp that doesnt become a job (1500 paps a week or some other crazy antics), thats what made me give up before time. Im active and will become more active as i return. I promise I wont be a burden.

So If anyone fits the bill let me know. Dont think im asking too much. Im already dropping into some public channels. Come say hello.

Yes i have Discord, comms etc etc.

Much love
Kai

2 Likes

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

Who are we

★ Leadership which has been around Eve since beta
★ A leading PvP corp for a number of alliances including Circle-of-Two and Darkness
★ Members with experience of many wars in Eve including some of the largest battles Eve has ever seen
★ 1500+ kills a month with 95%+ kill efficiency ratio
★ Stable group of 40-50 active pilots
★ Member of Triumvirate alliance based in the Insmother region

Why us

★ No drama, just have fun
★ Experienced and helpful members who enjoy PvP
★ Content rich. Lots of fleets with a variety of PvP styles
★ Experienced corp and alliance FCs who bring content and fun
★ Plenty ISK making opportunities in our home regions
★ Great corp and alliance logistics to help you get what you want where you need it

Alliance of the Year - Talking in Stations - “Triumvirate had shown both ambition and sheer force by defeating Phoenix Coalition and warring against DRF. Triumvirate is fearless, reckless, and exciting to watch.”

Overview: http://evemaps.dotlan.net/alliance/Triumvirate.

We offer

★ Content Rich Nullsec Regions
★ Alliance Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Corp Fleet Roams (free ships)
★ Massive Alliance Fleet Battles
★ Industrial support
★ A community focused on teamwork
★ Opportunities to be part of epic, game-changing battles with thousands of other pilots
★ Logistics service at alliance and corp level

Requirements

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Teamspeak)
★ Discord
★ Some combat experience

In-game recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate
Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

Contacts: Nakito Kobara, Sysano Caderu or Alignat.

1 Like

Welcome back to the game! If you’re interested in an EUTZ corp that’s friendly to returning players you should consider Alwar Fleet! They are the EUTZ powerhouse in the Federation Uprising alliance, which is a content driven Nullsec/Lowsec PVP alliance based in Pure Blind.

If you want to learn more, feel free to join our alliance’s Discord here: http://bit.ly/Fed_UP

2 Likes

Hello pal, I have been a member of Space Mutts for a few years now and enjoy flying with them. Please pop into our public channel ‘Space Mutts’ and say hello. Can’t say any of our pilots won’t be wearing lycria but pants are optional!!!

1 Like

Hey there Mate,
I represent ORCO (Order Collective) - a Null corp attached to Initiative Mercenaries. We are a small corp (75toons at last count) who operate together most of the time. Mature (both in age and attitude) group who believe that RL comes first… always. PVP in IM’s thing - you’ll not go wanting on that front. And the alliance has lots of EU guys as well to chat to and cause shenanigans with.

Drop into our public chat room ORCO. if you want to have a chat.

Hawkeye.

1 Like

Hi there

We’re a uk based Corp, in null sec, part of allaince and coalition so have space for all things eve, pve/pvp/mining etc

We can offer every thing that eve has to offer, you want more I hear, we can offer story time, long walks through space, and the occasional hand to hold in difficult times.

Any way come join https://discord.gg/tZacyWu for a chat, and reignite the magical world of eve

1 Like

:moonwalkingparrot:Capital Fusion Recruiting Now:moonwalkingparrot:

We’re an established corp of close-knit players actively looking for social and experienced pilots to man the ramparts of our autistic meme castle. We have an incredibly diverse group of people with a wide variety of experiences and expertise, all of whom are passionate and dedicated to having fun with each other and pushing both personal, corporation and alliance-level goals.

We are a part of Triumvirate, Come and join us and get involved in the fun.

What We Offer

Very active alliance/corp FCs with several years of experience and actively providing content in:

• Small/medium sized gang roams via a number of effective corp doctrines
  • BLOPS/bomber hunting fleets
  • Highsec JF ganking
  • large-scale alliance warfare
  • Capital/Supercapital engagements

Fluid management style

Want to try your hand at FCing with some experienced back-seating? Want to develop your own combat-sig within corp/alliance? Want your own discord channel so you can meme-post dank kills and gain a cult following? We aim to please.
crabbing - mining/moon mining, ratting, market seeding, capital/super production, tearbear isk farming etc etc
Strong EU/US TZ with decent AU TZ presence

Contact

Join our public discord and come and have a chat with us!

Alternatively, send Chossuh an in-game mail.

\o/ CAPF BEST F \o/

1 Like

Hello! I would like to invite you into MDLAB - rl first pvp/indy community. We are part of Lord of Worlds alliance, WInterCo. We live in Deteroid and have plenty of opportunities for every and any! But, what is more important - we are mature community and we do understand that EvE is a game and RL comes first. We like to spend time together, make roams, drop on somebody and have a good laugh in comms while in-game. Great place for you, man! All benefits from null block are included!
If you are interested - poke me via discord - #Glorfindeil2642 or in game Anjio Siwalin.

Fly dangerous!

1 Like

Hey!

Krypted Gaming is looking for respectable, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We are one of the few communities with a zero-tolerance policy on drama and disrespect, and the perfect place for people who just want to enjoy and do well in the game.

We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans, real life meetups, other games to blow off steam)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Combat focused. We use our miners for bait, and constantly hunt for things to kill.
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website, friendly veterans)

Our playstyle involves,

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. Our players are here for the community first, and the game second. This builds an amazingly strong bond that keeps us chugging along, especially in situations where other groups would crumble.

Learn a bit more about us at our website.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

1 Like

Consider Aquitaine Holdings. We are looking for players of all experience levels. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec NPC space. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, and building stuff, but would like to increase our PVP effectiveness by expanding our pvp effort within the corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great.

We are a mature and friendly group with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we understand that RL comes first. We have members in both US, EU timezones.

We can offer comms, discord, PVE and mining opportunities, a BluePrint Library and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage, and Jump Freighter service from Jita.

If you want to be part of this. join our public channel “AquitainePub” so we can start to get to know each other.

1 Like

If you’re looking for PVP there is quite literally no better place than .NEG in Black Legion…

We started as a small bunch of dissatisfied TRI members and are slowly growing with more and more competent PVPers from all around the game.

We basically require people to have a capital alt, and to be non-retarded on fleets, that’s really all (which is surprisingly difficult for some people :stuck_out_tongue: )

We’re a mostly USTZ alliance and corp, but we have a growing EUTZ base and are active in EUTZ on weekends.

Come chat with us on our discord if you’re interested Discord

1 Like

Hey, I represent a corp in The Initiative. which is a pvp based alliance within the imperium, we have a fun close knit corp atmosphere and blow ships up as a corp almost daily. We don’t care about elite killboard stats and often lose stupid ■■■■ but at least we have fun doing it. Being in the imperium we have access to delve to krab in so you won’t have to worry about making money at all. We don’t have any mandatory PvP but we do like people to try to PVP when their real life lets them. We do focus on being competent PVPers as a corp and our end goal is to be able to call a corp op to achieve an objective and be able to fight with a tighter knit group that can defeat a fleet larger than ours using superior tactics. We have people in corp who build just about anything we need to try to create a completely self sustained corp that doesn’t have to rely on the alliance for ships and content, but still participates actively with them. Check us out if you think we might be a good home for you Hole Punchers Null Sec corp in The Initiative seeking all pilot

1 Like

Wow some awesome replies thank you.

Got speaking to some last night and will be back on later. I’ve started the grind of moving stuff so almost good to go!

1 Like

Well if you haven’t made your mind up on Corp, remember to join https://discord.gg/tZacyWu for a chat, we also have a JF service which makes moving that little bit easier.

1 Like

New%20Jovian%20Exploration%20Department%20blue

We’re a small gang PVP community residing in Jspace, for over 3 years. We honor 1v1s and respect anyone who is willing to bring a good fight, even if that means ECM. We’re a tight band of fruits, nuts and vegetables that encourage our membership to find, create and stumble into content however we can and we want you!

What we offer

• Loot - If you tackle it, you get to pocket the loot. We maintain a high number of hunter content creators and we want to keep it that way. Due to this we consistently achieve 15B+ in kills each month and are proud to say there’s barely a dozen other entities in Jspace that achieve that on the regular.

• Relaxed Community - The real world comes first and we respect that. Some of our members are more die hard than others, but we do not set a pace based on them. We create content as best we can and encourage our members to step up and do the same, regardless of rank.
    We do ask that prolonged absence be discussed beforehand.

• Experience - We maintain a healthy width and depth of knowledge and experience. Our membership ranges from month old toons, to years old toons (with original owners). Many of which are happy to set aside hours in service to our community and thereby our fellow members.

• Geographic diversity - We are majority US time zone members however we do maintain a presence in the EU, AU and sometimes RU time zones.

• Hull Replacement Program - A limited SRP program to support and encourage our members to fly doctrine and fly smart.

• Third-party Tools - We have an IT community that ensure our recruitment process and discord coms are as fast and painless as possible.

• Upwell Infrastucture - We operate out of citadels and maintain an efficient and effective local industry platform.

• P4 PI - We grow our green eggs and ham locally.

What we require

• Full ESI Checks

• Omega - We understand that this may be easier said than done, however with the resources and knowledge you will gain with us, you will most definitely be able to afford to fill your hanger and sub each month.
    We do expect alphas to specialize in order to maximize your effectiveness, even if that means creating a second account so that you can specialize both toons and achieve more faster.

• Discord - The future is now, TS and Mumble are yesterday.

Join%20today%2C%20click%20to%20begin

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.