Home found

Home found

Bump for losing my manphoon last night

Greetings… Our Corp is social, and we mainly do mining/pve stuff. Our tax is 3%, but in the end of month all tax is converted in public assets( ships, modules,ammo,etc) we live in caldari hisec, with 2 mining systems, and an industrial system 1 jump from jita. If interested send me in-game mail.

House of Tyrell - Null Sec Corp PvP, Indy & Much Much More

We are a fairly large but a tight-knit group that values quality in our pilots instead of quantity. Join us down in Null Sec and in our Mumble for never-ending content. We welcome all types of

pilots and offer a circus of activities in and out of our many systems for all your Eve entertainment. Some of the things we have to offer are PvP, PvE, Moon, Regular and mining ops, industry, shipping, and many more activities to come. We have many Fleet commanders, veterans, returning, and new players all willing to help, mentor joke around, and most importantly have fun. We have stories, knowledge about the game, and most importantly memes. Will your roar echo in the Book of Spod?

We understand that Eve is just a game and real life comes first but while online you can be anywhere from casual to a try hardcore player and fit right in on our Team Speak. We also have a discord that you can keep up to date with events and happenings. We are looking for new blood whether it is a veteran lion or New Eden cubs with at least 5 mill skill points.

Any Questions or PM/Email

Orange Lucifer

in game Or Join Chatroom

House of Tyrell Pub

Hello Kythrol Dhorin

I started a corporation about 3 weeks ago called: Academy of the Unseen Arts we are small but growing day by day. I started this corp to be more like a family unit where we grow together and help each other. I am currently doing Incursions with Warp to me to make Isk and also using some of the isk I make to join the (NPSI) Not Purple Shoot It fleets in New Eden to get the PVP aspect of the game as well. NPSI are people like Spectre Fleet and Bombers bar. I do also have PVP experince flying with The Bastards. Alliance and also Tuskers and will take out PVP corp fleets once we get enough people wanting to do this sort of thing. We have a pilot with Level 4 Agent and can run these as well if it is your sort of thing.

Doing this allows us to make isk and enjoy PVP but in no way do you need to do any PVE or any PVP if you do not want to. Think of us a your online space family where you can do what you want within a social environment.

My corporation will be more about the people in it being there for each other to help guide and grow the younger pilots but also have fun together.

I am in the UK and so is most of the corp so will be online in that time zone most nights but not all. Real Life comes first with me due to family and you would never have to feel like you need to be on all the time.

My corp will never join an Alliance in Null sec so be assured that you will not have to move to there in 1 month like so many other corporations that start out. I do not like null and so will not be going there other than to kill them. :wink:

We only use discord for outside chats and also fleet comms.

Your solo life style will fit in with us. All I ask as a CEO is that if people require some advice or help and it’s something you can assist in to please help. Solo pilots also make the best FC’s and if you could possibly take out a bunch of new players every now and again into low or null and get them killed or even better get a kill then that will be great.

I hope you give us a look.
Eric Shang

1 Like

Thanks for the reply id like to have a convo when I’m next in game :):slightly_smiling_face:

Are you tired of alliances that demand the ultimate from you? Mandatory 20+ a month CTA?? 20 PAP links a month?? Stressful and disrespectful leadership to line members? Got tired of getting yelled at in comms for making the smallest mistake?? We all get tired at some point in the game and those are the main reason why people quit playing WE DO NOT TOLERATE THAT!!! We respect each other as we were family and our requirements are not that extreme, we just ask for you to enjoy the game with friends.

There are lots of different groups in EvE, and it is really hard to find a decent one, the group that will make YOU special as well, not the one where you will be just a number. Even more, it is hard to find a group with aims, with desires, the group that havent lost itself in unstoppable rorqual mining/super ratting, but who wants to achieve more each time they set their goals. MDLAB is more than a group we are a family.

In MDLAB we have players of all kinds. We have Military veterans, doctors, bartenders, students, IT guys, and others with their own lives and stories to be told! And we continue to grow up! Some of players started their own production, others jumped into game-end content , others became notable FCs in our alliance and coalition. And YOU can be part of our family, you can make YOUR history today and we will help you write it!!

We are primary a PvP corporation, but still we have lots of PvE opportunities for you to make isk and grow. Our alliance and coalition is 24/7, we are both US and EU oriented also on Chinese TZ, our alliance is international and we cover almost all TZs if not by the corp, alliance or coalition.

Our aim is to have fun in game and outside of it. To fly with your best friends and corpmates which eventually they will be right next to you in every fight. But, what is more important - we are totally RL first. We are all mature players with our own lives outside EvE. But when it comes to the game, we all like to talk to each other, discuss how our day was and blow stuff for fun.

What we provide:

RL first attitude
Corporation JF services
Small Gang PVP, Hot Drops, Gate Camps, Black Ops
PvP roams on the clock and target hunting
SubCap PvP
Capital PvP
US/EU/AU/CH TZs.

Our requirements:

5m skill points or ability to fly interceptors (If you are lower than that but you think you are smart enough - contact us :slight_smile: )
Drama free attitude. and positive mentality even in defeat…
*Be in comms and participate in fleets. We dont expect you be in every single fleet but at least make an effort in PVP.
Come join us today and make yourself a part of our history!

PS: We have Unicorns!

You can contact us via discord - poke Admiral Kroma#6924 (US) or Skyy#2419 (EU)

CEO: Admiral Kroma (USMC Ret Vet)
Directors and Recruiters: Abel Galetrix (US) Coillaa (EU) Anjio Siwalin (EU) Skyy X (EU)

In Game Channel: MDLAB Lounge

Hello

I’m just on holiday until the 3rd. Jump on our Public Channel called ART5. Ask as many questions there in the mean time but I will catch up with you on the 3rd if you online. We also have a discord: https://discord.gg/cXbCx2Z

Bump for back to work !!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.