How to shut Eve down

For me and friends is easy. We mine sometimes, but normally use frigates pvp in low sec to missions getting the ropes.

Last week we dont log for the triglavian invasions. Not sense undock and move all our items. Yesterday, triglavian recons out the citadel where we build.

Today, two of the other four friends say me in real life they quit because triglavian invasions make more oppresive the undock than the wardecs.

I get some frigates and destroyers in their last contract.

They are shutting down Eve.

1 Like

Everything is great in the game! 16,000 players at the height of getting home after work to play in the USA. Yea nothing to see move along.

1 Like

The devs are too busy partying around the world to give a rats behind on the state of the game. Just look at the videos they post on YouTube, nothing about fixing what is broken only about them living it up on our dime :rofl::rofl::rofl:

And just in time with the only opinion that matters in the game THE SEWER RATS OF EVE :rofl::rofl::rofl: Again your opinion is the only one that matters, everyone else makes it up or are care bears or nullbears or blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. And the reason this is always the way is that you are among the legends in their own minds elitist SEWER RATS!!!

1 Like

Calm down miner, you are embarassing yourself

1 Like

Nothing brings me more joy than throwing garbage back at the sewer rats of the game for them to feast on. I get the same thrill up my leg as you do ganking some poor new player in a venture out there mining for the first time with 40 of your sewer rat ganking buddies :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Wow so impressive you and your buds love to jump on miners I’m scared :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Yeah, it is a lot of fun to dunk miners. I don’t see the Ventures and “new players” you talked about on that killboard though. This is not another attempt at using “new players” to gain sympathy while you are actually some veteran who just can’t be arsed to take the 5min of research to make yourself basically immune to ganking? I bet it is.

3 Likes

You play the game! I’m SOOO mad at you!

1 Like

Why are you copy and pasting your responses in different threads? They’re just as incoherent wherever you post them

1 Like

Teacher, I have a question! :raising_hand_man: What is this thread about?

3 Likes

You repeat yourself. These are not two different groups.

2 Likes

Dunce in the back. This is about sensible ways of shutting down Eve as that appears to be CCPs intention. Better to go out in style.

Reading this thread alone should show you how bad things are in Eve. Even the forum morons can hardly be bothered to post.

CCP I can’t know what’s going on. Maybe you are locked into a contract to work for Pearl Abyss and hope they will fire you? But many of your players have been with you for ages. Don’t you owe them a bit of loyalty? If you don’t care about the game any more and just want to junket around the world surely shutting down in style would be better than just making the game fade out? Or hand it over to someone who does have an interest in seeing the game do well.

1 Like

Nononononono!

When they turn off the lights …
… we WILL be right behind them!

:smiling_imp:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.