How to target lock multiple targets at one time

Hopefully this will be of use to you. Credit to Rexxar Santaro who posted this in GD.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0B9-_aAQEE&ytbChannel=JonnyPew

5 Likes

Nice, thank you

Very nice.

Don’t forget to credit Jonny Pew, creator of this video.

3 Likes

Good point, thanks. Guess I kind of figured he identifies himself in the beginnings of his videos and it’s from his channel - but you’re right that he should be acknowledged, he puts out good stuff.

1 Like

Nice. I’ll def be using that.

Once I have multiple targets locked, how do I change which guns are pointed to which locked targets? For example, I’ve got one rat targeted with all 4 of my turrets unloading on it, I see a second target, I lock on to it, and I want to switch just 2 turrets over to the new target?

You could ungroup your weapons (there should be an option when your right click on your guns in space) Also you can stack them by simply drag & drop them over each other.

But there is a simple reason you wouldn’t like to do it:
The faster you kill the NPCs the less time they have to deal damage to you. Focus fire on one target until it is dead is usually better than to split fire.

If you want to stop shooting, you can either klick your weapons or on the little icon which is displayed underneath the target you are currently shooting at.

1 Like

Nice tip. Thank you!