I am very confused can someone help with this?

What does this statement mean, ‘‘Last chance! Police SKINs are available in the New Eden Store for a limited time only - through until downtime this Tuesday, 25 June, 2019.’’

I am very confused by what the words ‘‘last chance’’ mean in this context & to a lesser but still significant extent ‘‘limited time only’’ & ‘‘until ‘specified date’.’’.

I think what the author was trying to say is that they are absolute human garbage & intend to run their corporation with less morals than a crack den whore house.

BS is not my first language can someone please translate? To any other language is fine.

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting