I C A R U S Rising in immensea!

Are you still looking for corporations to join you?

looking for pvp corps contact us

come and join us

join the fight!

I C A R U S looking for Corporations to recruit.

I C A R U S. is excited to announce our corp recruitment drive!

We have 4MY-AB and K-ZKBM constellations, also many other solar systems. Our members do not have to pay rent for systems. Any corp can do what they want to do :). We have also ice and mining region that is open for all members.

We have taken these systems by fighting and we need more coorporation for being bigger allience.
If you want to fight, there will be a lot of fight !!!

Fly Safe …

I C A R U S is looking for pilots and corporation to fill our null sec home. We are not renters. We have 4MY-AB and K-ZKBM constellations also many other solar systems. Our members do not have to pay rent for systems. Any corp can do what they want to do. Contact me for more information.

I C A R U S is looking for pilots and corporation to fill our null sec home. Our members do not have to pay rent for systems. Any corp can do what they want to do. Contact me for more information.

Are there any people who want to live free null sec ?

We’re a honest and brave Alliance. We have a lot to offer with our years of experience and dedication to having fun. NewBro friendly but want pilots dedicated to being online and actually playing the game.

We have a lot to offer new and veteran players. We want PVPers and Miners but be aware, everyone PVP’s. It’s fun, exciting and we will train you and provide ships.

We offer to you:

• NPC Combat Ratting in NullSec.
  • Mining in Nullsec. (Best Ores in Eve)
  • Small and Large Fleet training and operations in Null Sec.
  • SRP (Ship Replacement Policy) Doctrine ships while in fleet.
  • Nearly unlimited T1 frigates, cruisers and destroyers as well as ore mining ships and transport ships are available and free.
  • Dedicated leaders who will guide you and help you along.

For more information please contact us.

FLY SAFE …

I C A R U S Rising ! ! !

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.