I'm in California. Power has been shutoff since Saturday. I'm going to miss all the login rewards on my 5 accounts and all the events

Should send a ticket and pled your case before ye merciful gods of CCP, they have been known to perform acts of kindness, that’s not a joke, but if ye lie the gods are vengeful :rage:

1 Like

I’ve got your back if you want, Always on Corp Discord.

1 Like

Yeah, from my own experience and tellings of others
these guys go out of their way trying to help people if they just ask
and provide enough evidence that the GMs can be sure they’re not being fooled.

Due to the disastrous economic policies of my country, I have no money left to sub all my 10 accounts and i will lose the login rewards for omega accounts. What CCP will do about that?

What do you want CCP to do about it?

I googled ‘state not run by lunatics’ and nothing came up.

2 Likes

Must be true if it is on the Internet then.

1 Like

You can tether your computer to your phone to get internet. (I play EVE on cellular internet almost exclusively because the land based net is terrible here). Then you just have to find somewhere to plug in. I am sure you can find somewhere with a generator or solar to plug in. Maybe a friend has an RV or something. You could also use an inverter in your car if you have one that can deliver enough power.

There are cigarette lighter adapters for cars that allow a two prong power cord to plug in. I honestly think it’s dangerous and I don’t trust it. But, if it’s just for 10 minutes I think it’s ok. I bet you can buy them at any truck stop, if that’s somewhere near you.

I have used an inverter in the car. It works as long as the wattage of the inverter is high enough and the car’s battery/wiring can support it. Definitely can support laptop use but a desktop might be too high wattage depending on the setup.

Outted as a Fox Zombie

Oh look a meaningless label that boosts your low self-esteem a little, do continue…

1 Like

This is honestly the dumbest post ever. I hope you get power back soon and vote out the idiots that cause this. Well wishes.

1 Like

America is dying :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

America is Great, California isn’t.

You might be surprised to find out that the only people that believe that are Americans. Not many. But some. A few hundred thousand of the nearly eight billion of the rest of us that know better.

Hey there!

Sorry to hear about your issues with power. Seems like it can be pretty rough down there.

Please file a support ticket on this. There is no correct answer that can be given on the forums. You are encouraged however to ask. If you are unable to log into EVE to file a support ticket, or even onto the support.eveonline.com website, you can send an E-mail to support@eveonline.com with the E-Mail that is registered to your account.

With that said, I will go ahead and close this, as it is heavy into the discussion of politics and this post answers your question.

~Buldath

4 Likes