In need of a pirate home!

80 - 100mil skill point players. RL old (Age) players looking to get back into eve. Looking for piracy options in lowsec Minmatar space preferably but will go anywhere in low sec, active players U.S. timezone is a must. We prefer Discord. We just need an active group to join to kill.

1 Like

Considered wormholes?

https://kryptedgaming.com/eve-online-wormholes/why-wormholes/

1 Like

No thanks…

1 Like

Hey SS, I’m not sure if it’s for you, especially since you prefer Minmatar space but this is who we are and what we’ve been up to (~35 kills over the weekend). I hope you find what you are looking for.

1 Like

Look up KINAKKA dude, those guys know how to play dirty and drink rum with the best of them.

1 Like

look me up in game friend

1 Like

Bokbok @Seventh_Sins ,

When you have a chance, I’d love to talk to you about Fweddit ORGNC.

My corp runs Free Range Chikuns, our small and independent poultry loving USTZ NS/LS alliance that specializes in blops drops, cap drops, and small gang fights.

Anyways, come into discord so we can chat, just ask for me, niv (CEO). Or if I’m not on, ask for my lovely assistants by typing @Human Resources

Fweddit ad’s here for reference

1 Like

Hey @Seventh_Sins

If you’re looking for a US TZ pirate corp I think Filthy Peasants may be a good fit for you.

We’re a US TZ lowsec/npc 0.0 pirate pvp corp that lives in the Solitude region. We’re pretty far from Minmatar lowsec in general but regularly roam through the very active areas of Placid/Syndicate/Genesis to find content.

Our Corp is a very relaxed RL friendly corp with no mandatory ops or CTAs. However as we are a pvp corp we expect that everyone who joins is searching for good fun pvp and we do our best to provide content on an alliance as well as an individual scale. We’re currently wrapping up our Syndicate harassment campaign to go join some larger fights in lowsec with friends of ours which should provide several weeks of good fights.

As for day to day fleets we run lowsec/null roams, WH ops, blops drops, capital hunting, and whatever else there is do on any given day. For ISK we have all of the same opportunities any other group as such as high value moon mining, missions, belt ratting, DEDs, exploration, and we offer SRP on alliance ops.

If my wall of text interests you check out our forum post below. If you’d like to know more come join our public channel Open Filth in game to have a chat with us.

1 Like

Were always looking for guys !

1 Like

might be a nice fit :slight_smile:

1 Like

Pod is a good group of guys!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.