Industry and Mining PIolt Looking for a Corp

I mainly mine and do industry to support the rest of the group. Looking for a good group that is looking for someone like me. Add me in game or message on the forums. Angel Westland

1 Like

Hello Angel Westland,

Hope you do fine in new eden. I would like to put up my recruitment advert here --> Roleplaying player made lore based upon the eve lore stories & a player government to boot. Recruiting! So you can read more about what sort of thing we do. It might interest you or not but do read it. You might get a hint of what we will be doing if you do so :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi mate, if your interested in mining and indy , we might be what your looking for.
We are low sec based, with good moons that need to be mined, ice belts near by.
Us Tz with a mad aussi floating around somewhere in the mix.

Hit us up mate in game or drop me mail if a your interested.

Cheers

Jun

1 Like

Greetings mate looks like you would like our corp.

1 Like

Hello
I think we would make a good fit for u we run an industrial alliance and corps such as meakhai industrial. we operate in eu tz and are presently looking for new members.

I enclose our forum add for your info

hope to hear from u soon

Dax

1 Like

Hello there,

My name is James Vincenta, one of three directors for the Cerberus Assembly. We are a laid back, mining and industry focused corporation with many members also running missions, escalations, exploration and more!

If you are interested or have further questions, feel free to contact myself or join our public chat channel listed in the advert.

Safe flying!

James Vincent
Director of HR, Marketing, and Commerce
Cerberus Assembly

1 Like

numpss

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.