New player looking for mining/exploration/industry corp

New player looking for mining/exploration/industry corp, 1mln SP skilling for retrievier.

1 Like

Hi! I think Leviathan Rising may be the corp for you. I evemailed you, go ahead and hit me up and we can get to talking.

Panic attack would welcome you. we have a mining/indy corp in the alliance where you would fit in well.

Hey, I just restarted myself into EVE with my new corp, too - so perhaps this is something for you: New? Old? Alone? Don't be - join Puffin Squads - Home of the Underdogs

Cheers,

Mad Librarian (MadLib)

In J-space you have easy access to high quality ores, but closer to high-sec than any null corp. Come check us out.

Give our public Janel a look mate. Weā€™re looking specifically corn for bewer players in order to help you grow, learn the ropes and ultimately really enjoy your experience playing Eve Online.

Hop into ur public channel ā€˜Coalition of Carebearsā€™ where you will also find ur Discord details, from which we springboard a lot of our information, ops and general chatter.

Hope to see you soon,
Sjup

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.