INDY / miner LF new Home

I am looking for a CORP that primarily does fuel block or booster production with daily mining fleets for regular ore on downtime. I am proficient in T1-T3 production as well as fully trained in all processing skills. I have an Orca boost alt, and a 92MIL SP Combat pilot as well. I am an extremely active player and looking for the same in a group. I wont go to NULL-sec but everything else is on the table. been generally playing solo for the past few years and would like to break into the real heavy INDY side as a group player. Please send me an in game mail. Thanks

Viceroy Balgh:

Good evening! A corporation in my alliance might be a perfect fit for you. I’ll email you in EVE so that we can talk more!

Fly safe o7

Hi there Viceroy, any interest in seeing how the finale to the TRIGLAVIAN INVASION plays out? If a mix of small gang PvP with some lucrative PvE sounds interesting, I’ve got a great opportunity for you.

Join the Stribog Kybernaut Subclade
ム Fight for the Triglavian Collective
ム Fly with experienced FCs
ム Destroy your foes in epic fleet combat
ム Join daily PvE and PvP fleets
ム NewBro Training for PvE and PvP

The Stribog Kybernaut Subclade is recruiting members of all skill levels and vocations, in all three time zones. We provide training and opportunity for both PvP and PvE content, easy ISK making opportunities in systems controlled by the Triglavian Collective, and run active mining and site running fleets. It’s a great community with a large number of experienced FCs and dedicated players.

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game and join the Discord: https://discord.gg/3Dzce4y

If you aren’t looking to join a corporation at this time, you can always join the in-game channel “The Triglavian Community”. We run daily public fleets in the invasion systems and have a very large and active public discord.

Hope to fly with you in The Domain of Bujan

looking to expand blingdenstone, your interested in these aspects of the
industry please let me know, we are actively recruiting for low sec indy combat guys

Come have a chat with us mate

In-game sent. Good luck, finding a good Eve place is not always easy.

o/ m8 , lets have a chat we are recruiting https://www.dragon-corp.space on discord or ingame Dragon. Recruiting Members

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.