Is your corp looking to move from high sec/low sec to null. We could be the alliance for you

Contact a recruiter today to discuss the potential for your corp to join us.

Hey guys we are always keen to chat to corps looking to move into null sec, get in touch with Kaltos Constantine, Frazer Maddox or Druss Van and we can chat about the options.

Hey get in touch with me ingame if you are interested in a life in null

daily bump

Still looking for corps

Hey, we have had a really great intake of keen new corps and are looking to add to this community. Corps with a positive attitude who want to enjoy all aspects of the game from sov warfare to industry, to ratting are all welcome. Come talk to me or one of the other recruiters ingame or in the alliance recruitment channel on discord if you are interested, or might be interested but want to know more.

Bumped, still true. Get in touch if you’re interested.

Hey, we have had a really great intake of keen new corps and are looking to add to this community. Corps with a positive attitude who want to enjoy all aspects of the game from sov warfare to industry, to ratting are all welcome. Come talk to me or one of the other recruiters ingame or in the alliance recruitment channel on discord if you are interested, or might be interested but want to know more.

Hey all we are looking for more pvp corps in all timezones. If you want to get involved in null sov warfare get in touch.

Feel free to contact me or any of our other representatives via any of the mediums:
Eve-Mail
Recruitment chat ( W4RP Recruit )
or
Through Discord (on request)

W4RP Recruiters: Kaltos Constantine, Frazer Maddox, Druss Van,

We look forward to hearing from you.

Before you even bother to respond to this ad you should know you need at least ten active players in your corp and they will at 1st try to get you to join their corp instead.
GG

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.