Is your corp looking to move from high sec/low sec to null. We could be the alliance for you

Warped Intentions is looking for new corps to come join us in Legacy Coalition.

We have a variety of playstyles that we all enjoy, so any corps that solely focus on PvP or Industrial will fit in, just as well as a “jack of all trades” corp would.

We have members and corps active across all the major time zones, so there are always people active when you are.

The alliance lets you run your corp your own way, aside from you using common sense. However we do like to be salt/toxin free, so if you consider your corp to be “edgy” or you like to scam, you’re better off looking elsewhere.

All we ask is that you have your members registered for ESI screening and meet our minimum membership and activity requirements.

What does Warped Intentions offer?

*Relaxed Atmosphere
*Null Sec Ratting and Exploration.
*Friendly Family-like Community.
*NBSI
*Plenty of PvP opportunities.

As a part of Legacy Coalition, we hold sov in the south, down in Catch and Immensea, and we enjoy all the benefits you’d expect from holding our own sov. Moon’s and belts are there to be mined, and there are daily PvP opportunities to be had.

Feel free to contact me or any of our other representatives via any of the mediums:
Eve-Mail
Recruitment chat ( W4RP Recruit )
or
Through Discord (on request)

W4RP Executor: Minerva Arbosa

W4RP Vice Exec: Rock Onzo

W4RP Recruiters: Kaltos Constantine, Miranda Leigh, Druss Van, Walker Plank, AKanamon, Frazer Maddox

We look forward to hearing from you.

We are still looking for new people. Please feel free to send me a message ingame.

Kaltos Constantine

Bumped

We are still looking for more corps to join us. If you are interested please get in touch with me ingame and we can have a chat.

We are still looking for more corps to join us. If you are interested please get in touch with me ingame and we can have a chat.

Bumpy mcbumpface.

We are still looking to bring new corps into the fold. Talk to us today about joining!

Watch out for Ted though, I saw him fly to war in a miasmos… :smiley: Talk to me :smiley:

1 Like

Come join us today and I can show you my collection of corpses :+1:

Looking for more people to come and join the fun in nullsec. Develop into new and exciting isk making activities that you just cant find in high sec.

Come join us if you fancy joining the biggest battles eve has ever seen. Or if you want to come and experience null for the first time we can help you get used to it and learn the ropes.

Bump like titans trying to huddle around a poco…

Bumped

Still looking for corps

If interested please get in touch.

Hey we are still looking for corps. Get in touch on W4RP RECRUIT.

Hey come and talk to us if you’re interested.

Hey everyone, if your corp is interested in moving to null please get in touch with me ingame.

Get in touch if you are interested.

Come and talk to me if you are interested. If I am not online send me a mail and I will get back to you asap.

Hey we are still looking for corps. Get in touch on W4RP RECRUIT.