[ITA] [EN] - I.NET - Insurgent New Eden Tribe - Corp. ITALIANA

I.NET

Insurgent New Eden Tribe is an Italian Corporation, one of the oldest in game (active since 2007), made up of both members with over 17 years of experience and noobs; our gameplay is based on life in 0.0, where we do PVP most of our time.

Insurgent New Eden Tribe è una Corporazione italiana, una delle più vecchie del gioco (attiva dal 2007), formata sia da membri con oltre 17 anni di esperienza, sia da giocatori più novizi; il nostro gameplay è basato sulla vita in 0.0, dove svolgiamo PVP per la maggior parte del nostro tempo.

recruiting

I.NET operates mainly in 0.0 (nullsec) in the Sigma Grindset alliance [5IGMA], under the The Imperium coalition south of the New Eden universe map (Paragon Soul).
We are always looking for pilots (experienced as well as noobs) who want to have fun the way they like, in a relaxed and mature environment.

I.NET opera prevalentemente in 0.0 nullsec nell’alleanza Sigma Grindset [5IGMA], nella coalizione The Imperium a sud della mappa dell’universo di New Eden (Paragon Soul).
Siamo sempre alla ricerca di piloti (con esperienza o anche niubbi) che vogliano divertirsi come preferiscano loro, in un ambiente rilassato e maturo.

The only non-negotiable requirements that we ask are these:

• 3 Participations in Alliance Operations (FAT) per month
  • omega account (preferable, but not mandatory: we welcome newbies too)
  • Use of TS, Mumble and Discord
  • Full ESI account check: for those who don’t know, it’s a check that requires/does the Alliance with the game data of your account, to understand if you have other characters or dubious assets in case you were a spy for an hostile alliance; you will be not asked to provide your account’s username and password, just the possibility to run a check through a SECURE login via the official website of the game, to take a look to your account, without compromising your security.

Unici requisiti, non negoziabili, che richiediamo sono questi:

• 3 Partecipazioni in operazioni di alleanza (FAT) al mese
  • omega account (preferibilmente, ma non obbligatorio: accogliamo pure i novellini)
  • Uso di TS, Mumble e Discord
  • Full ESI check dell’account: per chi non lo sapesse, è un check che richiede/fa l’alleanza con i dati di gioco del vostro account, per capire se avete altri personaggi o asset dubbi nel caso foste una spia di un’alleanza a noi nemica; non darete i dati come username e password del vostro account a nessuno, semplicemente vi farà fare un login SICURO tramite il sito ufficiale del gioco, per dare una sbirciata agli asset del vostro account, senza comprometterlo.

The activities you can carry out in all the coalition’s regions (From Delve to Esoteria) are several: you can mine in belt, or the moons when available (availability will be notified day by day via alliance’s discord), you can do defense pvp, various defense/attack operations at the alliance or coalition level, you can manufacture directly in the alliance structures which are setup for maximum yield, you can do trading, transport, exploration… basically you can play as you want here with us as long as the 3 requests above are met and attitudes suited to a quiet, friendly life (no scamming/griefing/hostile market manipulation in allied systems or friendly fire on allies, under penalty of expulsion from the corp).
The alliance also gives full SRP reimbursement for ships lost in official fleets like STRATOPS or CTA, so don’t be afraid to bring a ship… as long as the fit matches our fleet doctrines.
If you are interested in our life, write to us!

Le attività che potete svolgere nelle regioni di alleanza sono molteplici: potete minare in belt, le lune quando disponibili (verrà notificato giorno per giorno la disponibilità tramite discord di ally), fare pvp di difesa, varie operazioni di difesa/attacco a livello di alleanza o coalizione, produrre direttamente nelle strutture di alleanza settate per la massima resa, trading, trasporti, exploration… praticamente potete giocare come volete qui da noi a patto delle 3 richieste poco sopra ed atteggiamenti consoni al quieto vivere amichevole (no scamming/griefing/hostile market manipulation nei sistemi alleati o fuoco amico su alleati, pena espulsione dalla corp).
L’alleanza dà anche un rimborso (SRP) totale per le navi perse in flotte ufficiali come STRATOPS o CTA, quindi non abbiate paura a portare una nave… basta che il fit combaci con quello dato dalle nostre dottrine di flotta.
Se ti interessa la nostra vita, scrivici!

Contacts / Contatti (ingame):

Guyv3rs [ITA - EUTZ]
Kira Fet [ITA - EUTZ]
ashe peake [ITA - EUTZ]
Kitty Saraki [EN - USTZ]

Channel / Canale (ingame) :

Insurgent

Discord:

I.NET

Acceptance into the corp is subject to evaluation through an interview by one of the recruiters
So do not apply to the corp if you are not contacted first: the applications would be rejected

L’accettazione in corp è soggetta a valutazione tramite intervista da parte di uno dei reclutatori
Per cui non fate apply alla corp se prima non venite contattati: le application verrebbero rigettate

Recruitment is open

Recruitment is open

Recruitment is open

Recruitment is open

Recruitment is open

Recruitment is open

Recruitment is open

Recruitment is open

Recruitment is open

Recruitment is open

Recruitment is open

Recruitment is open