Jazzmyn Investment Securities loans and interests paid back early

Jazzmyn investment bank always welcoming new investors, posting to prevent thread getting locked.

Jazzmyn investment bank is currently making good profits with invested capital, therefore the bank pays current small investors +2,5% additional interest and our major investor 1% additional interest end of this year.

-jazz

Jazzmyn investment bank is changing name to Jazzmyn investment securities and new CEO (my own alt) will be appointed. I do this because I want to prevent my 15 year old accounts to be banned/frozen by possible RTM laundry accusations or something like that.

Therefore the new deposits should be made to either to Jazzmyn investment securities corp account or our CEO B3rnie Madoff account. If deposits are made directly to Jazzmyn thats still accepted for next 4 months but I transfer the ISK to correct corp.

To be clear I dont want to be new Bernie Madoff for EVE online. I will clear hes name and this time no one will be scammed.

This is definitely a scam and the advertiser just wants to play out their Bernie Maddof Ponzi scheme fantasy and make the investors look like absolutely fools when they are scammed by a character literally named Bernie Maddof.

Pro tip: run your Ponzi in real life instead. It’s easier because real people are stupid greedy sheep, and you’ll face less consequences in your short stint in prison than the wrath of the scorned eve players you scammed.

Jazzmyn investment securities is currently holding enough liquidity for all of our clients to cash out if they wish to do so next withdrawal date (in the end of the year). However I dont expect many withdrawals happening because of this announcement.

Why is this? I have loaned 55b out of total 60b from Finnish players and Finnish community is quite small, no one would ever loan me ISK and I would be closed out if I scammed them. I have my reputation on the line, you probably dont know me, but I know most of my clients.

I also want to remind you that the bank has been in operation for one year and there has been 0% complaints in this thread from our actual clients.

I like the new name of the bank and this namechange wont be reversed. Also B3rnies suit cost alot and wouldnt like him to dress up for nothing.

-jazz

Decision has been made with bank leadershipboard, Jazzmyn investment securities 1st investments round will be concluded 3.6.2024 (2024 - Q2) and at his date we will return all the investments to their owners (with interests) unless retracted before.

After 1st investment round is complete, we will assess if we made any profit and profits and god willing we will start new investment fund sometime next autumn.

Up to Q2 2024 we will take in new investors and interests will be paid according to plan.

Year 2023 Q4 loan interest paid two weeks early. Next payment date for all our investors new / old is 31.3.2024.

Withdrawal of current investments remains possible until 31.12.2023, after that they will be locked for Q1.

Q1 starts 1.1.2024 so if you want to get in, make sure to invest before that. Our 100b ask is not yet fullfilled.

I made 1 bil per every hour I played, and invested it again :smiley:

TLDR; If you loan me ISK, I have EVE online top 1% skills to spend it, but I probably also have the iskflow in to pay you back sometime soon.

BREAKING NEWS; I have learned some people still question my ability to pay 12% interest per quarter. To prove them wrong I raise the 2024 Q1 interest temporarily to 15%, this applies to all our new and existing customers, the rates will be lowered back to 12% in the beginning of Q2.

They don’t put bankers in prison IRL.

Posting to keep thread open.

We are accepting new customers for 2024 Q2. If you want to invest remember to do that before March 31st. As previously mentioned all customer funds (currently holding 60b) will be returned to owners in the end of Q2.

Most likely new investment round coming in Autumn 2024. Dont forget to join that if you want to make ISK.

-jazz

Year 2024 Q1 loan interest paid two weeks early. Next payment date for all our investors new / old is 3.6.2024. So far the Jazzmyn investment securities has paid our total of 19,95b interest.

Withdrawal of current investments remains possible until 31.3.2024, after that they will be locked for Q2.

Q2 starts 31.3.2024 so if you want to get in, make sure to invest before that. Our 100b ask is not yet fullfilled.

All loan capital with Q2 interest (12% up to 3rd of June as promised) have been paid back to our investors 18.4.2024.

Thank you all for participating and possibly see you in next investment round Autumn -24 or latest Q1 2025. If you participated and are happy with our service please leave a comment below. If you want to file a complaint about our service send eve mail to CEO B3rnie Madoff, within 30 days of this post.

“[PONZI] always pays what it owes” :sweat_smile:

+rep Fund was exactly as advertised. If you looked a little in to this I’m sure you saw quite a bit an info on this person’s reputation. They did manage to deliver.

For most people I recommend against investment schemes because of Scams, unfair returns, or because they would be better served by investing in their own play style.

+rep
Fund exceeded my expectations and was fulfilled as promised. Everything checks out, keep me posted about the next investment round.
Pleasure doing business with you, till next time!