jEveAssets 7.8.1 (2023-10-18)

Hi, i have a some market orders marked active, but ingame it’s already closed and my other tool show correctly orders. The only way for me was to delete account, update data, add accounts and update data again.
This problem not first time, is there any solution?
Thanks

@Vicktor_Bout
Thank you for your bug report!
I will need you help to track this down, as I’m not able to reproduce it myself.
Please, contact me via email (you do not need to send the log) or join the discord server.

1 Like

Ok, i have solved it yesterday by re-adding accounts. so when this issue repeats ill mail you
Btw it seems happens only with corporation orders

@Vicktor_Bout
Any other info you can give: is the order expired, what is the status etc. may help narrow it down.
Also, are you using ESI or EveKit?

1 Like

I think this happens with very old orders that active >90 days (with changing price of course), and finally when the order is sold (not expired) it still shown as active in jeveassets (of course after update data).

Using ESI.

This issue happens for 3rd time for me and always with old orders that can be active for a year before sold.

Re-adding account (with update data when account is deleted) cleaning database i assume and solve this issue

When this happens again ill mail you or contact here.

@Vicktor_Bout
There is a high chance you still have the data to test this, so:
Please, contact me via email (you do not need to send the log) or join the discord server.

1 Like

jEveAssets 6.1.0 released

New Features:
-Update missing item data from ESI (not all item data is available via ESI, yet)
-Tracker: Use asset prices for sell orders (Optional, off by default)
-Tree tool: Added more groups
-Tree tool: Container types show totals of sup items
-Stockpiles: Show/Hide Stockpiles per Profile
-Keep the splash screen open after dismissing an update dialog
-Better error message for OutOfMemoryErrors

Bug Fixes:
-Fixed duplicates in the Tree Tool
-Better handling of multiple profiles in the tracker

Code:
-Better support for package managers
-Updated evekit library to 6.0.0
-Updated eve-esi library to 3.3.0
-Updated contracts-pricing library to 2.0.0

1 Like

I’m having an issue with the program crashing when I update my assets

It just stops at that point and is not responsive anymore. This happens since about a week, so it’s not necessarily connected to the last update. Any ideas? Is this maybe a known issue i have missed?

@Thea_Yulivee
My guess is you’re getting OutOfMemoryError.
please, see the following wiki article:
https://jeveassets.nikr.net/jmemory

I would have to check the log file to be sure:
https://jeveassets.nikr.net/faq#bugs

2 Likes

I am finally starting to use this amazing tool to its fullest. Thank you!

One question: in the Stockpile feature I see columns like “Selling Contracts” and “Buying Contracts.”

Are those supposed to show Outstanding contracts for a given item?

If not, under what circumstances are they populated with data?

@KenFlorian
Yes, selling and buying is outstanding contract, where you are the issuer. Sold/Bought contracts are only included if they are completed after the last asset update.

In case you missed it, you need to enable those columns:

1. Edit the stockpile
  2. Click the Include button
  3. Check everything you want to include
    You can hover the mouse over the menu buttons to see a tool tip with a short description
  4. Press OK
2 Likes

Perfect. Thank you.

I had overlooked the “Include” feature.

jEveAssets 6.1.1 released

Bug Fixes:
-Structure updates was failing on 404
-Better handling of fatal errors during updates
-Possible fix for market orders never closed

Changed:
-Added wiki links

3 Likes

Good to hear this, i will be checking orders, if bug repeats i let you know

@Vicktor_Bout
It will mark the orders as “Unknown”.
I think it may be an ESI bug, that keeps the orders that have been extended by updating them, out of the marker order history endpoint. But, since I don’t have the data to reproduce it, I can not make a bug report. So, if you get any of those unknown orders, please, report it here, or on discord, so, I can make an ESI bug report.

1 Like

Golden,

When “Update” is run on Contract Prices the interval for the next update is 10 days.

Which contracts are being updated with that function?

I’ve got a situation where a stockpile is incorrectly summing the number of items in a structure.

eg…it says I have 18 but I see 8 and I’ve collected them into a single stack.

As far as I know, I’ve no reason to think local data corruption.

@KenFlorian
Sorry for the delayed replay.

Re Contract Prices: You can update everything when the cache expires, otherwise you can only update missing prices.

Re stockpile:
I will need more info to debug this.

1 Like

Golden,

I have give/take access to a Corporate Hangar and Jeve appears to have validated the Corporation-level account with all the scopes available, but I am not seeing the assets in the Corporate Hangar.

What in-game permissions on the Hangar are required so that Jeve can retrieve the assets?

@Kos_Rotineque
You need the have the director role to be able to get corporation assets.
If I remember right, you need the director role for everything, except corp contracts. Everyone can get corp contracts.

1 Like