jEveAssets 7.8.1 (2023-10-18)

Thank you.

I got access to a Hangar but getting a director role is out-of-scope.

i don’t know if this problem has been brought up or not, or if this even is a problem.

In my asset list i there are items in the list that i don’t have any more.

Under the column Count it say that i i have one of the item, under the column added, the date seem to be correct and i see in the client that the items has been sold yet they are in my assets list.

I don’t care that they are still in the list, but i don’t want the items i don’t have to be part of my value and tracker calculation. I have tried to set the price for the items i found that i don’t have to zero but the values and tracker calculation is still the same after the prices was set to zero.

If the app calculates the values and tracker figures based on only the stuff i have then i don’t care what the assets tab shows me.

The ESI cache timer for assets is one hour, so it may take an hour for an asset you no longer have to stop being reported by ESI (and hence into jEveAssets).

Assuming that is not your issue, the next question is: is jEveAssets getting your data directly from the ESI? Or are you using EveKit?

@Ahuraa
I will need more info to be able to debug this.
What are in the Flag column of the items you don’t have?
Are the items still listed in your orders or contracts?
Have you updated everything?

I don’t have to be part of my value and tracker calculation

The tracker is as accurate as possible, but, the it won’t 100% accurate all the time. It is a snapshot and the only way to keep it as accurate as possible is to update everything at the same time AKA when all cache times has expired. Updating each endpoint as soon as the cache expired will mostly work, but, it’s impossible to be 100% accurate, because, some data will be outdated.

1 Like

thank you for your response and for managing this app.

the items are flagged as “buy orders” but the amount is of, it shows shows the value of the buy order based on fuzzwork.co.uk calculations and not the amount i have put the buy order for.

I understand now how the assets tab prices are puled, but my question is, are the figures in “Value” and “Tracker” tab based on the prices shown in assets tab or are the values based on the value of assets one has?

Edit: i found in options where one can check/unchecked the box “include buy/sell orders”

in case anyone else wonders, if you unchecked the box “include buy orders” the assets tab will remove those items but the values tab and tracker tab values will remain the same.

Hi, only one question
Contract tracker graph calculating contract prices or contract items prices based on market data?
Thanks

@Vicktor_Bout
It’s complicated, but, in short tracks the things you own until the contract is completed. After it’s completed it only tracks stuff that haven’t been updated elsewhere (like added/removing assets, that have not yet been updated via the assets endpoint etc.).
Before completed:

• If you’re buying stuff: it will track the ISK you entered into the contract.
  • If you’re selling stuff: it will track the assets value.
  • if you’re moving stuff: it will add the collateral, as you own that until you fail the contract.
  • if you’re having stuff moved: it will also add the collateral, as there is no way to get the assets in courier contracts.

It’s more complicated than that, but, that is the overall idea.

2 Likes

I see.
It is possible to do option that will change calculation (in tracker) from contract assets value based on sell price to contract price?
Thank you.

i simply cant open it and i dont know why. i have java installed even tho i hate java. klicking the jassets thing does nothing. it opens a command prompt for like 2 seconds and thats it

same issue as @Overlay_One ive instgalled Java, I double click the java assets.jar and nothing happens?

Project Update:
jEveAssets is currently in maintenance only mode. That means I will only fix critical bugs.
This is temporary, I will get back to adding new feature in the future.
For the time being I will only offer support on the jEveAssets discord server.

1 Like

The data i have gathered via the app from 2016 to now, is it stored by the app locally? If so how do back it up, is it the folder in C:/user/xxxx/.jeveassets?

@Ahuraa
Yes, that is correct.

The profiles directory contains stuff like market orders and journal history in the *.xml files.

The settings directory contains tracker data (tracker.json), settings (settings.xml), data on when each asset was first seen (addedsql.db), and citadel data (citadel.xml).

All the *.zip (new format) and *.backup (old format) files are backups (they are created whenever you run to a new version of jEveAssets for the first time).

All the *.bac files are also backups, (They are created every time the files are changed).

1 Like

Static Data have been updated to 2019-10-28 release.

1 Like

I’m getting a lot of 400 errors when updating character data for some reason.

maybe esi related issue ?

@Neugeniko
I need more info to know what is going on: https://jeveassets.nikr.net/faq#bugs

EDIT:
Looks like it’s a ESI problem. If the problem persist, please let me know and I will do a little more debugging.

EDIT2:
2019-11-22: I’m not getting any errors anymore, if anyone are still getting them, let me know, so I can look into it.

1 Like

Hello! In the Inventory>Tree view in Locations mode Ship Hangar ship value only accounts for ship contents. It does not include the ship price. Ship price is displayed in the Price column but not added to the value.

Is it intended behavior?

@Koolook_Ongrard
All containers in the Tree works that way, so, I would say it is intended, but, nothing is set in stone, if you have a good use case for doing it another way, I’m all ears.

1 Like

jEveAssets 6.1.2 released

Code:
-Use characters/affiliation instead of characters/{character_id} (faster)
-Use universe/names instead of corporations/{corporation_id} (faster)

1 Like