Join the Capitalist Army! (NPC 0.0) šŸ’°

Such a chill place to hangout. This is the perfect corp for a pvp vet who wants to share some game knowledge with a newbro or dirty miner. Likewise for you new bros or dirty miners with desires to shoot ships and rocks!

I have been in Capitalist Army for 66 days now. It was my first Corporation in EVE and I have only been playing for 82 days. It has been an amazing experience for me. Everyone in the corp has been extremely nice and helpful. I have learned a lot about pvp and most other aspects of the game from this corp. If anyone is looking for a fun and chill environment to do some pvp and make some ISK Capitalist Army is the corp for you!

Still looking for both new and veteran players to join Capitalist army.

Come and speak to us today join ā€œCapitalist Chatā€ in-game.

The recruitment roams resume!

Somehow I have the highest mining yield in my current fleet. Given my PVP career I donā€™t know what to make of that, but it sure doesnā€™t seem right. Join fleet and outskill me so itā€™s not weird.

Some of our newer players recently got their first real solo kills! Miners be chewin up rocks and there was some fun blops action.

Come chat and see if a helpful, friendly corp like ours suits you well.

1 Like

So awesome to see new players get their first solo kills. Really exciting and Iā€™m super proud of em.

Got quite a nice fleet going at the moment. It could use you though! XD

Iā€™m solo roaming when I could be duo roaming! Join up today :slight_smile:

Last night we got a brannnnd new alpha player his first kill. We had to hold the VNI for minutes while he figured out how to get over to it and tag with his guns. Heres to hoping he subs and becomes the newest member of Capitalist Army!

Welcome Pacific TZ players as well!

Currently fielding our largest fleet ever! So exciting.

With all these patches itā€™s a good time to be alive and to be in a small gang PVP corp. Join today!

Iā€™ve been trying to hunt ratting VNIā€™s in sub 10m fit frigates all bought from our well stocket market. Check us out!

Alek sold his char confirmed?

1 Like

Same old Aleks. Just on occasion also a dirty miner.

Come join the most vibrant community in NPC nullsec!

IT IS WEDNESDAY MY DUDES! Come hang out

On our first deployment. Ahh the memoriesā€¦

Recruitment post now with Discord, come hang out!