Joined up with Razor but Thank you to all the recruiters who have spoken with me on my journey

Hi Guys,

I’m an old UK TZ Player way Back from the Northern C days with Brick Squad / Razor and Tomcat in charge ETC; Now I have just finished my new Pilot and decided I want to Head to 0.0 where I can earn a crust and get back into PVP anyone out there looking been a few years so will need to get back into it but hopefully be an Asset to your corp Financially and PVP.

34 / 35mill sp Toon, will happily install Comms
Have Fleet experience
Can Fly upto BC level with Guns but Missles with a BS
Have Tech 2 Drone Skills upto Fighters
Mature (Im 40 playing video games LOL)

let me know…

Regards

Charmed

Thanks Gian, Not Really looking for FW wanting more Null sec.

Are you struggling to decide upon what Corporation fits your play style? Has Eve got you questioning the very future of your life? Does Highsec make you cringe?

Join Indecision - Time to Decide!

We’re a Null-sec group that basically gets stuff done, has a laugh and doesn’t really do Drama, plenty of fleets, lots of activity and some of the most chill people I’ve ever had the joy of playing with.

We’re also part of RAZOR Alliance so we’re an old home for you ~

Hey Charmedone2,
If you are looking for some Nullsec life, Cyntech Inc might be a good option. We do PVP/Indy/Mining usually.

The PVP aspect is usually small gamgs when the corp does it, but we also run with our alliance for fleets (Drone Walkers/Legacy).

Indy/Mining? well we have 4 moons that we own and 1 that we rent in our system. We live in nullsec down in the Impass region.

If you are interested, feel free to get in touch. We have discord and TS that we use to communicate and a few guys from the eastern, western, and I think even a UK guy too.

Till next time, fly safe,
Daedalus.

Hey @charmedone2,

Come check out Mostly Sober

Mostly Sober is an experienced group of pilots that has expertise in all aspects of EVE but with a focus on PVP. We are led by the outlaw himself, MrChuckNorris, One of the best/most chill FC/Alliance leads in the game. We are Alliance members of The Bastard Cartel, who specialize in quality over quantity and are currently operating in the content rich regions of Tenerifis, Catch, Curse, & Immensea

Fly Safe…Fly Dangerous…Fly Sober…Well Mostly Sober

TBC/ Phoenix Fed & GWCS Bait C02 Avatar and Wyvern7

Recent Fights:
Corp Killboard36

https://br.inyour.space/?s=4811&b=7818740&e=54&t=ujqbuau5
https://br.inyour.space/?s=4835&b=7839000&e=150&t=uavvf3

What We Offer:

Active and inviting Community/Discord/Mumble for engagement, questions, and asshatery
Experienced FC’s and Content Generating Members
Ability to Grow as a Pilot and get Better at the game
NullSec space for lucrative ratting/Ore & Ice Mining/Baiting
Small/Medium Gang Warfare in our strong USTZ & EUTZ
Black Ops Fleets - BLOPS
Alliance Fleet Ops 50+ with lots of small gang optys
Capital Fleets
Doctrine Ships on Contract
Excellent Logistic Backbone
Propaganda Competitions
What We Are Looking For:

Players looking to Learn and Grow/Enhance their PVP experience
Team Players - Mostly Sober is a collective effort
Experienced Content Creating Personas
PVP/Indy/Logistics/Capital Pilots
15m Skill Points
No Alpha Clones
Working Microphone
Relocate and Stage in Home System
A Carefree Attitude
Adaptable, Willing To Train Into Fleet Doctrines
Current/Former Military
Dank Soundboards
Come chat in our public channel MS-Recruitment in-game to learn more and apply in game and here:

Mostly Sober Application Form13

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve. We are a member of Darkness alliance based in Deklein.

YS is looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

We offer:

★ Nullsec
★ Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Small fleet roams
★ Massive fleet battles
★ High end ratting and mining
★ Industrial support
★ A great community with experienced pilots willing to help

Requirements:

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Teamspeak)

Recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate

Contacts: Nakito Kobara and Dawnbreaker Okaski.

NakitoSig

Check us out mate.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.