July Release - Strategic Cruisers

Man, this ain’t fair! All the other factions get the fancy power tech (antimatter, graviton, fusion) and we’re stuck with plain ol’ nucular reactors! What a let down! We ain’t that primitive, yo!

has everyone agreed its best to just delete t3’s from the game yet.

1 Like

i’m confused people keep talking about t3 cruiser’s’ in this thread, I thought there was only one now?

2 Likes

Buff Legion a little percent. Buff Tengu a medium percent. Buff Proteus a lot percent.

Maybe make it so 3 out of 4 T3Cs don’t all excel at HAMs?

2 Likes

loki is the only one that excels at HAMS

Tengue simply has no choice but to use them.

Legion they are only worth while if you are also using drones.

as for actual buffing needs rather than your crude suggestions

for the love of all that is holy give the damn tengu some power grid give the prot more dps and an extra potential mid and nerf the loki. the legion is probably the closest one to balanced out of all of them

I’ve always been unimpressed with the drone boat proteus.
It’s even got medium hybrid turret fitting bonuses instead of drone-module bonus. and no 5th heavy drone?

I don’t think I ever saw a proteus in-game that didn’t have the hybrid turret or the armor selection. I never saw the drone one and the proteus pilots would simply say ‘‘it is inferior’’

Holy ■■■■■■■ hell, stop necro bumping old as hell topics

1 Like

I never trained for strategic cruisers because i am a drone user and have no skill points in hybrid turrets.

It’s relevant to me because want to fly t3 cruisers at some point

The robot has automatically closes 3 month old threads so if i want to necro them i damn well will.

Yea but you would probably do better to start a new topic. I just saw this one thinking they are doing a T3 update next month??? only to scroll all the way to the end of the thread and find this instead.

It is just more annoying and will get less engagement as a result.

3 Likes

ok? and it’s annoying to not have a proper t3 drone-boat set up for gallente as well

So go make a proper thread in features and ideas, where it might get some traction and discussion, not bump a 4 year old thread where you are 900+ posts down and most people will click, realize its from 2017 and move on.

its got 900+ posts because people care about their super expensive cruisers.

You don’t have to read or post mate

What do you think of an improvement to the gallente t3 drone cruiser subsystem?

yea people cared 4 ■■■■■■■ years ago…

and i care now

Make a proper thread to discuss and i’d answer that question.

1 Like

If you’re into necromancy, join Sansha’s Nation or something. Don’t necro old threads please.

Locked.

5 Likes