Just another lost indian looking for a (PvP) tribe

Ministry lyric.

-57m mostly combat skills, BS and below, missiles, drones.
-True solo player, but realize corps is the only way.
-Grind averse. Been there done that. I just want to log on and blap, even if it’s a yolo. (solo=yolo anyway)

CAVEATS, MUST UNDERSTAND
1- I can listen on comms but not talk much. I play nights EST with sleeping people. I’m an introvert semi-misanthropist anyway, tired after a long day. No I’m not a spai.
2- I usually play frequently enough, but no promise on min play time.
3- I’ve never owned knee pads, nor have plans for a purchase, so pls no minion collectors.

Exp in wh explo, wh ratting, wh pi, had an astra and athanor blown up, fw plex pvp, npsi, ratter hunting, etc. I love doing fits and strategies.

1 Like

Hi, there Annir. Fweddit is USTZ and we’d love to talk with you to see if we’re what you’re looking for. We do NS/LS PvP and definitely not very grind heavy. You can take a look at our ad here Join Fweddit - Become a Space Chikun! [USTZ] [NS/LS] but definitely join our discord here https://discord.gg/0kCRVItfTl2qAwf1 and come say hi. Ask for me and we’ll chit chat

1 Like

Sounds like you’d be the perfect fit for us. Small, veteran group of PvPers with a focus on microgang and wormhole hunting.

Most our guys are engaged in solo PvP or other self sufficient content daily; having veterans who know how to fly their ships make us that much stronger when we get together and PvP. Saves us from having to spoonfeed, as well.

Our group content usually involves fighting outnumbered, putting those piloting skills to work.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.