🇪🇺 UK-US-AU-EU - Active Established Null sec Corporation - GoonSwarm Federation - Looking for miners - Ratters and PvP pilots - I-FED

https://youtu.be/IHxGlvFPY6g some pew de pew . we turn up around 6 mins into this video

2 Likes
2 Likes

Quite a large fight tonight , on opperation Toilet paper , our forces were being bombed left right and center as our Drek Fleet pounded the jumpbridge , was fun , if this is what you would like to get involved in come get in touch

2 Likes

https://zkillboard.com/kill/80099450/ Another nyx kill , this time for the USTZ crew

Join us for PVE and PVP today

2 Likes
3 Likes

I recently returned to eve and I used to live in a C3 wormhole for a year or 2 back in 2013 I have a 20mil+sp whose focus is exploration, mining, and combat. I’m in a hs corp at the moment but the content they provide is fun but not as engaging as I would hope. Once I get back in to the swing of things (relearning PI, and indy) I want to try living in null sec that is active (the last one died out and I stopped playing because its boring
and a bit scary living alone in a wormhole. Was wondering if you think I would be a good fit?

4 Likes

Yeah I think you would , so long as you are fine with using teamspeak and actively want to get involved with stuff , yeah you would definitely fit in :grinning:

3 Likes

so this happened . pew de pew

come join us . make isk . blow stuff up

3 Likes
2 Likes

still looking for dudes

3 Likes

Caught a nice rorq tonight

3 Likes

Come join the fun

3 Likes

SaberX, I’m a returning player (back about a month) with ~45m SP. I’ve spent 99% of my time doing care bear stuff in High-Sec…very little pvp experience or interest. But, I am interested in flying a carrier and seeing how that part of the game plays.

edit: My timezone is GMT -6. I typically play varyingly between GMT 11pm - GMT 4am.

Is this something that would fit in with your corp?

4 Likes

That is quite a quiet TZ in general for eve but you would be welcome to join us friend , and I’m sure you will have fun , why don’t you come give us a try :slight_smile:

3 Likes

very organised bunch of nerds here ,. come play with us

3 Likes

I’m looking for a new bunch of guys to play with , you lot look good so I’ll come chat with you on discord shortly

3 Likes

2 Likes

Federation forces on patrol

2 Likes

Hey, anyone around on the discord i can chat to. Returning player looking for a solid corp to join!

3 Likes

6 Likes