Returning and looking for a large 0.0 group to chill, farm and fleet

Activated two of my accounts and returning to EVE after a few years away. Looking for a place to relearn EVE. I have a family and job so am a casual player that wants to do some ratting and join fleets. My TZ is US EST and toons have 291 mill sp and 244 mill sp.
I don’t care about your KB stats and not looking for hardcore elite pvp stuff at this time. Just be happy to join fleets when able and relax with some ratting at the end of a long day.

We would love to speak to you :slight_smile:

Dropped you a message o7

1 Like

Hello :slight_smile:
I don’t see any message from you but you can drop by our discord and we will be waiting for uou :slight_smile:

Heya,

Could check out B0SS alliance if you wish. We’re based in NPC nullsec and try to be pretty laid back. Do a lot of Blops and skirmishing around Venal with the occasional larger scale fleet.

You’ll probably want to talk to some of the guys in Star Frontiers as they have our main US presence.

All the info is on the wiki page and the best way to get in touch is via discord.

Death Warrent Mail sent in game, welcome back to Eve!

Come checknus out. We light be what youre looking for. Great group of people.

Hey Death

Our recruitment is open !!!

Our members are active in both EU and US time zones, consisting of experienced players from all over the world with veteran corp leadership active in EVE since 2009 who understand that real life comes first. We treat our corporation as a family and don’t permit childish drama or toxicity.

Please join the “No.Mercy Pub” channel in game and speak to our recruiters today!

We Offer

• Aggressive nullsec and lowsec PVP content creation
  • A reason to log in: we set goals for ourselves and pursue them ruthlessly
  • Refine your combat and FC skills as you take on new roles and learn from each other
  • Numerous R64s to mine for income and a region of nullsec space to exploit
  • Community Teamspeak 3, Discord, and custom Web services
  • Jump Freighter service and logistical support

WE WANT!

• Active players committed to helping the corp and alliance succeed
  • Experienced pilots with an established PVP record on zkillboard
  • 2 or more PVP focused accounts, with capital capable alts preferred
  • English is our official language and you must own a working microphone

Chat with us in our public channel in game: No.Mercy Pub

CEO: Garst Tyrell

Recruiters: Garst Tyrell, Lutar Torax , LTD Spacepig

These guys are pretty chill and do numerous ops like you are looking for. Hit them up.

Sent you ingame message

We are a small corp out in scalding pass under the Valkyrie alliance. We mainly do industry with pvp on the side. Being in the alliance gives us access to moon mining/ratting space/industry structures. Fleets can range from massive all hands on deck to chill small gang roams.
We tend to do some small gang roams ourselves on weekends or when we get bored. Our primary TZ is currently around 1800-0000 depending on everyone’s work schedules.
You are very much “free” to do your own thing out here. Only requirement is to assist with CTA pings if you are able. Real life comes first always so no one will yell at you for missing one.REPZ

Death Warrent How’s it? Any luck? We sent a mail in game, we’d be happy to help you get on your feet and welcome you to our community. Hope to hear back from you.

Hey sent you in game msg with details. Imperium Technologies is looking for more pilots like urself. Would love to set up a interveiw and tell you more.

Hi @Death_Warrent !

TDSIN is recruiting!

We live in lowsec, so we’ve an abundance of wormhole connections for pvp content! We roam, hunt through wormholes, black ops drop on people, and do medium sized fights every day in USTZ and EUTZ!

We pvp throughout the whole of New Eden as all the wormhole connections allow us to move around a lot.

We also just turned 13 years old recently, and we’ve got a lot of older players and returning ones joining. We have a casual laid back approach to things so there’s no CTAs or mandatory operations.

We have an onboarding department to help new and returning players lives a bit easier when they join and if people want it we do a fair bit of mentoring and hand holding to make sure people know the ropes as best they can.

If any of that interests you, hop into “TDSIN Recruitment” channel in game and come have a chat!

Here’s the link to our recruitment post on the forums for the whole spiel:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.