Returning player needs a home for 7 toons and their alts

Coming back to the game after a break. Looking for a corp/alliance in null sec to mine and rat. I have 7 accounts totally 20 toons that will come in handy. I currently have 2 accounts over 145+ mil skill points. I would also need to access to a keepstar to dock my Hel. Both primary toons are max rorq, carrier, and force aux pilots. Most of my alts are cyno alts.

I want to help out in whatever way possible, but I also don’t want a lot of drama. I am not that skilled in PVP. I have the skills, I’ve just never been that good at it, but willing to learn.

Come and check us out brother

Sent you an evemail

League of Gentlemen is recruiting! Looking for PVP/PVE/Indy players! We’re a well established null sec corp looking for some new blood! - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Eve Forum Post: https://forums.eveonline.com/t/hydra-eternal-pvp-and-industry-eu-timezone

CEO - Nakito Kobara (Discord: Nakito Kobara#6850)
Co-CEO - Jordan Cesaill (Discord: Jordan Cesaill#6820)
Recruitment - Firebladexsx (Discord: Firebladexsx#0964)
Recruitment - Trinitilie Key (Discord: Sylvaritius#3017)

Discord: Join our discord!

I sent you an evemail. I hope we can chat some either in game or on discord(Azathoth#1234). Though I admit our timezones may be a mismatch but maybe we can figure something out.

Hey SYNCJesus,

Feel free to drop by for a Happy gaming experience:
Happy Cartel - Stain NPC - EU/US Timezone - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

We are a corp out in scalding pass under the Valkyrie alliance. We mainly do industry with pvp on the side. Being in the alliance gives us access to moon mining/ratting space/industry structures. Fleets can range from massive all hands on deck to chill small gang roams.

We tend to do some small gang roams ourselves on weekends or when we get bored. Our primary TZ is currently around 1800-0000 depending on everyone’s work schedules.

You are very much “free” to do your own thing out here. Only requirement is to assist with CTA pings if you are able. Real life comes first always so no one will yell at you for missing one.REPZ

Hit me Up!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.