LEUB up local (Null PvP and Industry!)

Legends Unbound is a PvP and Industry corporation based in null sec. We accept Industrialists and more combat specialized pilots alike. It helps to have some basic knowledge on how null sec life works, but if you don’t, no biggie. We can walk you through.

Our CEO has been painstakingly working on http://eve-hr.com/ a brilliant corp management software that is already in use by more that 6,000 individual players and over 1,600 corporations. EVE HR contains guides for new and experienced pilots alike, the basis for our extensive logistical network, PI calculations, and so much more! We roll out new updates every month or so!

What can we offer you?

• LEUB EVE HR Access
  • ABC ores, as well as High end Ice
  • High end PvE sites
  • Resource Rich Planets
  • Research Citadels
  • Manufacturing Citadels
  • Capital Construction Citadels
  • Corporation Buyback program
  • Advanced Corporation Run Logistical Network
  • Daily PvP Operations
  • Ship Replacement Program
  • Leadership that has played since 2003
  • Around the clock activity
  • Voice comms with constant standing fleet (in case you find yourself in trouble)

What do we expect from you?

• Able to hop into voice comms (you don’t need to speak, but you need to be able to listen)
  • Get along with your new corpmates (there’s a fine line between being funny or an asshole)
  • Submit a full unlimited ESI
  • Minimum of 5M skillpoints

Hop on over to https://discordapp.com/invite/HSXsNAA if you are interested! Alternatively feel free to send me a mail, or join “Unbound Recruitment” In game3275515f1adeff3c4779ac2d8b2ded8a63ef7151_1_690x388

5 Likes

Wow, we got a quite a few people from this post! Here’s another bump then

Recruitment still nice and open

Still getting a lot feedback, bump!

I’ve been with [LEUB] for 3 months now and can honestly say it’s the most fun I’ve had in EVE.

I used to mine solo in High Sec, or just do level 4 mission running and I’d get bored with the game after just a couple of months. I came back after a year-long break and joined up on an alpha toon and had too much fun on my first day, so the next day, I resubbed this account and joined them.

Every day offers something new and exciting, whether it’s PvP Fleet Ops and roams within the Querious Fight Club area, ratting for huge amounts of ISK, mining to help the corp, or just hanging out with corp-mates.

All I can say now is, if you don’t use LEUB, it’s gonna hurt!

1 Like

Everyday is a fun with these guys, whether is Saturday ratterday or Monday mining there is always something to do and someone to do it with.

We all help each other out so whatever experience you have with Eve there is a place for you with us.

Go on LEUB up and spread the love.

Spread the LEUB

LEUB up local!

If you ain’t got LEUB, it’s gonna hurt!

Sitting at 162 members

Bump!

Just conquered a new system today :slight_smile:

man we’re getting about 2 people a day, keep em coming

LEUB up local

LEUB up local

LEUB up local

Getting a lot of feedback these days