Lf active groups

Hi there.
Newer player here, im interested in a medium to large active group to join and have fun with. I can fly battlecruisers well and im still training missiles and guns. I also do abit of mining and exploration to make isk. Please send me a mail if youre recruting new players!
Ty!

3 Likes

RESC1

Rescue One [RESC1] is a brand new corporation co-owned by 2 CEOs that are IRL EMTs (hense the name Rescue One!)

RESC1 is looking for all and any pilot to help grow our corporation into something large and organized. New or experienced, casual or full-time, all are welcomed to join!

Friendly-Fire is illegal, tax at 6% to start (that can be changed).
We are located in The Forge region.
We will support you in any and all interests you have in game whether that be combat, mining, hauling, whatever just ask!

Please, if you have any questions contact me (Jamie Buddhamiere) or my Partner CEO (Rika Crendraven). We look forward to working with you

1 Like

In game mail sent :love_you_gesture:t2:

1 Like

Hi there.
If you have ever thought about wormhole space- Sub Inc. is a great place to learn.
We have many new players, ship fits, and skill plans if you wanted those.
You can check us out by following the link below.

Sub Inc. Undocking is our Specialty.

1 Like

You should consider joining Aideron Robotics. They are a medium sized newer player friendly corp in the Federation Uprising alliance, a Nullsec/Lowsec PVP alliance based in Immensea as part of Legacy Coalition. We use a variety of doctrines but we always have newbro friendly alternatives for all of them. We also have great mining and exploration space. If you’re interested, here’s our public recruitment Discord:http://bit.ly/FEDUPublic

2 Likes

Hey there! If you are interested in worm hole space, give the fine people at Phantom Operatives a shout! We’re super casual WH corp that farms C3’s and take advantage of whatever pvp opportunities the hole provides us, as well as a budding industrial complex for manufacturing and production. Anyway, I hope to seeya around! Please send me an in-game mail if your interested, or haunt the channel “Phantom-PUB”! Thanks and have a great day!

We have a training plan for newer players to experience the worm hole life, and have a doctrine that will let you start making decent ISK in around 10 days with omega, and about 21 alpha… In the beginning, gas mining and salvaging are going to be staples of making ISK right off the bat. (Our newest member was in the hole on the first day of his character, and by the third day, I think he’s made around 100-150 mil ISK salvaging after our fleet and running the free data and relic sites we scan down while securing the hole.) If you’re interested, send me an in game mail and we’ll get you into the discord.

1 Like

Hello @Gravy_Salt_Cheese,

We are a super ACTIVE WH Corp/Alliance. I think you would enjoy our gaming community that we have created. If you get a chance, stop by; see who and what we are in space…

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

1 Like

Hey Gravy Salt Cheese - You applied to Troll Legion however didn’t reply to chat or with evemail, if you are active and looking for a newbro corp with experienced pvp leaders willing to train in pvp, exploration and basic industry, feel free to hit us up in game in Trolling Grounds public channel

1 Like

RDC is a newb friendly corp with PVP and Industry. Hit us up in game at Red Steele channel.

1 Like

Thanks for all the replies guys! Honestly wh sounds fun and ill look into that.

3 Likes

Its the best space in my opinion. Well, if you choose to join a WH corp, I’d be more than happy to show ya around! Good luck in your search and have fun!

1 Like

Give WH a try - but honestly the days of WH greatness are long gone - it’s the age of null sec mini-alliances now. The meta favors the highly trained tight knit pvp groups.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.