LF Corp

Update:

I am happy to share that I have found a corporation. Thank you to everyone who took the time to reach out - both here and in game. Really appreciated every offer and wish everyone all the best.

Hello Lowk,
May I ask you two questions ;
What time zone are you in,
Have you ever considered WH space?

If you are interested into pvp aspect Imperium Technologies would be a good fit for you. We are pvp focus with a pvp srp 100%. Basicly if you lose a ship in a op the allience will give you the isk value to replace it. We have 19 years of experience living in null and we welcome new and old members. We teach people on how to survive in null and make alit more isk then you would in high sec. If you are interested please let me know.

Feel free to msg me for any more info

Discord : ArchMage#9082

Hi Kiven, US Eastern is my time zone. I haven’t really considered joining a wh corp but would be interested in learning more about them.

Howdy sir! While my corporation may not be near Caldari or Gallente trade hubs, I figured I would say hello anyways. Celestial Cartel is an active, PVP focused corp. We have strong logistics to make getting stuff from jita to our space easy and affordable. Our leadership is competent (most of the time :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:) and we have plenty of content to go around! If any of this seems interesting or you have any questions feel free to reach out or join our discord. More information can be found on our forum post aswell

Lowk Aldent, in game mail sent, gl on finding a good home.

Hi
Come check us out mate , we may have space for you :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.