LF Deep Null Corp/Alliance for PvE & PvP

Hello,

I am a recent returning player to the game & my old corp does not play the game anymore. What I was hoping to find was a corp or alliance with facilities for refinery & manufacturing within the same system or close to it. My desire or need for this would be because I do not wish to have to transport or pay to transport the ore/minerals that I mine from one facility to another that is several jumps away possibly leading through low sec to high sec to drop off what I need to manufacture & back.

Due to my average playtime online being approximately an average of 24-30 hours at a time because of a symptom of my disability. It was suggested to me by a friend of mine that I seek a Corp or Alliance on US West Coast to Australia time zones.

I currently have two characters, one specialized in mining, manufacturing, & Transport ships with apx 31-32 million sp. I do not have complete perfect manufacturing, but I have all of the pillars of foundation for it or so I believe. I plan on skilling into invention & later down the road freighters/jump freighters. The other character is specialized in Interceptors for PvP and from cruisers to battleships for PvE with apx 29 million sp.

I just want to add as a final note to the corps/alliances in null that from the beginning of my play in Eve I have spent 95% of it in null. I honestly don’t know how to live in high sec, but I realize due to the length of time I have been away that I am now practically a new player in some respects just with a lot more earned skill points. I would like to thank you all for your time in reading this.

Sincerely,

Peinkiller Valewind

Evening.

My corps a small but growing one in the Razor Alliance and we’re looking for pilots to come PVP and have some good home space to make Isk in.

We have a good structure and some dedicated pilots to teaching newer players the ropes and we’re all more than happy to answer any questions you might have.

RezCo Discord - Home of the Dank Memes

Hey man!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Your alliances killboards look great, but what room do you have for any industry? I realize I am an oddity to some because of my interest in both Industry, PvE, & PvP. I just feel I can’t have one without the other and the ability to make anything I could desire to supply myself and later down the road the alliance as a whole.

I left a message in your discord channel hoping to talk with a representative before joining the corp/alliance, but there was no reply. Perhaps later?

Sometimes we’re in a fleet or something, it helps to @mention somebody.

Hey Check us out mate,

Hi Peinkiller,

Be great to talk to you. We are a self sufficient corporation living with Darkness [DARK.] in deep nullsec!

We are primarily a PVP corp but due to being self sufficient we have several guys who would love some help from you with our industry too. We pretty much have opportunities for any kind of player in this corp.

We are The Riot Formation [RIOT.]

Please speak to Undeadenemy if you are looking for any US timezone. Failing that, contact Wishdokkta CEO.

Wish’s post is below should you wish to read it:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.